roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
not to mention dude tried to pretend he was the real zyzz until joe camel called him creepy in the staying in shape thread 
laugh.gif
What? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
WTH this whole time I thought he was the real zyzz.

Dude was on roids tho. His brother was arrested a week ago for possession of anabolic steroids .

I went through at least 3/4 of this thread and didn't see this gif. How did nobody post it? RIP

comatme.gif

BTW i dunno if this is at all relevant but I have 2 personal friends that make zyzz look extra normal...

zyzz was overrated...

%+%! what anyone says, but Zyzz was one of my main inspirations in getting into bodybuilding. 
(Of course, without all the juicing and all
laugh.gif
)

#R.I.P Zyzz God

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

BTW i dunno if this is at all relevant but I have 2 personal friends that make zyzz look extra normal...

zyzz was overrated...
youre joking right?
dont get me wrong those guys have solid size but they don't come CLOSE to zyzz's symmetry, proportions, muscle shape, and conditioning. 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

zyzz was overrated...
youre joking right?
dont get me wrong those guys have solid size but they don't come CLOSE to zyzz's symmetry, proportions, muscle shape, and conditioning. 
agreed. it's not even close.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

zyzz was overrated...
youre joking right?
agreed. it's not even close.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

zyzz was overrated...
youre joking right?
laugh.gif
you wont even gimme close? theyre both about 6'3 250... the dude in the fruit towel is alotttt more cut now too as he has had to cut like a mad man

hes a dea agent... srs

and the first dude is jus an animal 250 is being conservative with him

EDIT: jus watched the videos
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
yall r buggggggin!!! im bigger than zyzz...

anyone can get that shredded when ur 185 lbs.... i am disappoint... i was picturin this ICE like frame with Audi definition
tired.gif

zyzz was overrated...
youre joking right?
laugh.gif
you wont even gimme close? theyre both about 6'3 250... the dude in the fruit towel is alotttt more cut now too as he has had to cut like a mad man

hes a dea agent... srs

Are they as funny as Zyzz? 
Because that's the main reason why dude became so popular. 

30t6p3b.gif
I swear they is always someone ready with the "I know something better......" speech. Save it Brah, no one cares about your friends 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

youre joking right?
laugh.gif

hes a dea agent... srs

30t6p3b.gif
I swear they is always someone ready with the "I know something better......" speech. Save it Brah, no one cares about your friends 
shut up. tho

no one is saying he shouldnta been popular... i AM saying hes not that big... at all...

and its relatively easy to get cut... if your not big

and for comparision purposes posted photos of dudes i used to lift with

so one more time... shut up, zyzz is overrated

laugh.gif

hes a dea agent... srs

30t6p3b.gif
shut up. tho

no one is saying he shouldnta been popular... i AM saying hes not that big... at all...

and for comparision purposes posted photos of dudes i used to lift with

so one more time... shut up, zyzz is overrated

Are u saying ur friends are bigger or have better bodies?? Obviously there is a huge difference...

laugh.gif

hes a dea agent... srs

30t6p3b.gif

yep, real easy. must be why so many men are in the same shape that he was.
laugh.gif

youre joking right?
laugh.gif

hes a dea agent... srs

2874630794_1.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

yep, real easy. must be why so many men are in the same shape that he was.
laugh.gif

take a soccer player... put him on 2 years of cycles... zyzz 2.0

u dont see it often cuz its not functionally effective to look like that... the only people that look like that are... people who set out to look like that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom