ZYZZ Dead at 22

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif
you wont even gimme close? theyre both about 6'3 250... the dude in the fruit towel is alotttt more cut now too as he has had to cut like a mad man

hes a dea agent... srs

and the first dude is jus an animal 250 is being conservative with him
Are they as funny as Zyzz? 
Because that's the main reason why dude became so popular.
Dude was acting like people were jokcing Zyzz just because dude was yoked. What I'm saying he became popular because of his trollin and self promotion. He was pure comedy at times

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

yep, real easy. must be why so many men are in the same shape that he was.
laugh.gif
take a soccer player... put him on 2 years of cycles... zyzz 2.0

u dont see it often cuz its not functionally effective to look like that... the only people that look like that are... people who set out to look like that
laugh.gif

im not knocking you, just saying its not really "easy". 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

youre joking right?
dont get me wrong those guys have solid size but they don't come CLOSE to zyzz's symmetry, proportions, muscle shape, and conditioning. 
agreed. it's not even close.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
some of the responses in this thread, didn't realize a guy was such serious
business to other guys
indifferent.gif
Worshiping a guys body?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Some weird
people in here

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

The real Zyzz did die. The Australian government confirmed his death for his family and newspapers. 
People hate on dude but he did add a lot of entertainment to MISC and he inspire a lot of people to workout and better themselves. 
5x5pjt.gif

Link to so-called Australian Government confirmation?

Where's Mitchellicious? He could say whether or not the govt has confirmed it... Maybe
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I just started following this thread and this is what I see.

http://www.theage.com.au/...ears-20110811-1ioik.html

Apparently dude is dead though. The reporter that wrote this article is mad salty.

Dude was too perfect tho. Unreal. I just really started hitting the gym again after seeing this guy all on NT and other sites. A week later after I decide to get 1/3 of where he was he dies on a &&*#  SMH

^ dudes up there are definitely bigger than Zyzz. Although not as aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Size vs Aesthetics...two different things.

Dude Zyzz > those two guys up there.

Besides, those two are mirin.

U mad?

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

BTW i dunno if this is at all relevant but I have 2 personal friends that make zyzz look extra normal...

zyzz was overrated...
dude...zyzz >>>>> your love triangle bro's

COME AT ME BRO
yBTW7.jpg

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

BTW i dunno if this is at all relevant but I have 2 personal friends that make zyzz look extra normal...

zyzz was overrated...
youre joking right?
dont get me wrong those guys have solid size but they don't come CLOSE to zyzz's symmetry, proportions, muscle shape, and conditioning. 
exactly.
body building is allll about symmetry. 

like someone said size vs aesthetics

ok last pic... but yall r crazyyyy if u dont think this frame is at least as hard to obtain as zyzz... 260 lbs tho

ok last pic... but yall r crazyyyy if u dont think this frame is at least as hard to obtain as zyzz... 260 lbs tho
what???
did you just say 260 lbs?

laugh.gif

jewsee what are you talking about?? you realize how MASSIVE 260 lbs of muscle would look like right..............thats like IFBB ()$#% beyond juicy

that guy in the middle i assume youre talking about, i mean thats normal by my standards yes he eats and he lifts prolly for many years like myself an i can honestly say my body looks better than that, normal football player looking big, solid an strong respectable no doubt.

zyzz is/was respected for a reason, even though he juiced an again JUICIN isnt magic you still gotta put in the work, diet, have the symmetry/proportions

JSJ, there's no way you're gonna win this argument. Once they start riding , they never gonna get off. GL

Back
Top Bottom