⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
1611017558111.png

1611017539992.png

Reason 9,876 why I can’t stand arsenal fans.. having the audacity to say saka > Greenwood.

🤔
Not even a debate anymore tbh
Saka >>>>>>> greentrash
Off a half a season? Fug outta here.. he hasn’t even surpassed the record breaking season mase had last year. Is he in better form right now? Sure but to say he’s better is crazy

Last edited:
Lamps won't bench Werner at all aside from last game and that's the biggest issue. Players struggle, that's fine. But continuing to let Werner start with lackluster performances isn't fair to guys who have been producing. Werner's still getting into goal scoring positions but he's missing even more than his normal throwaways.

It took him too long to use Timo as a sub during his struggles.

CHO been regulated to being a sparkplug off the bench but maybe if he would start we wouldn't need it in the first place.

Yea can't really see them selling Haaland the same window if Sancho finally gets his wish to go home. Gonna be funny though seeing them sell for less than they got offered last year :lol:

Tammy and Giroud hearing that like

tenor.gif

Thankfully they've got 2 winnable games next up against Elche and Cornella so they should be alright :lol:

Lamps won't bench Werner at all aside from last game and that's the biggest issue. Players struggle, that's fine. But continuing to let Werner start with lackluster performances isn't fair to guys who have been producing. Werner's still getting into goal scoring positions but he's missing even more than his normal throwaways.

CHO been regulated to being a sparkplug off the bench but maybe if he would start we wouldn't need it in the first place.

Yea totally agree, Lampard and Belgium Belgium are really dying on this hill for no reason, when they don’t need to :lol:

Transfers backfire, it happens. Flops happen. I know if I’m coaching for MY JOB, Werner isn’t making the team. You have to play your best and in form players, especially at Striker.

Either Lampard is clueless or he’s totally responsible for the Werner transfer and has no choice.

Here I thought he just got signed to some Saudi or Qatari team only to find out its for a new sponsorship deal :rofl:

I definitely get the trepidation over BDL forwards given their records after moving recently but Haaland's numbers have been next level

20210119_135848.jpg

He's been scoring boatloads at every level for club and country so far :sick:

It'd be interesting seeing him in Spain or England's but I think his game's well built to put up numbers anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom