🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Man that **** was funny af!! The crumbs was still on his face lmaoo! Man big quint is that dude. Lol at his disgust for big Sean's verse I feel the same way tho. Along with two chains...she shoulda kept that song for himself

roll.gif

Being Hurt and Irritated are two different things get it right.

Nah, he sounds real hurt. Dude thinks Kendrick was being too "harsh". There was nothing harsh about it. It's Hip Hop.

How many of yall still listening to that Control Track....*Ill Wait that joint old news now no ones talking about it anymore

Right...and how long exactly are people supposed to listen to one single bonus track? :lol: Track came out several WEEKS ago and there have been drops, Drake's album just dropped, it was a moment, kendrick didn't drop an entire cd :lol: hell it was even Sean's song. To your point, CLEARLY Drake is still feeling some way about it, interviewers still bring it up so it has some modicum of staying power in hip hop with this new class. BUT, why does Drake need to act hurt and feel some type of way then release that WEAK response as a subliminal (The Language) Song is dope btw but as a diss it is veeeeeery passive aggressive. Either A, Drake's comprehension skills are lacking, which I severely doubt bc dude is very intelligent and articulate, or B, he was hurt and being sensitive for no reason. Other notable artists took it well, hell Pusha even has a new song with Kendrick. Drake sound hurt bc he put Kendrick on Buried Alive, and on his tour when he was more massively unknown and views this as some "how could you do this to me man I was cool with you steez" now Kendrick included him as a peer in this game and like someone above said: he's like the kid who is the leader and is cool w/ everyone so long as nobody catches up to him and challenges his spot. I'd say him and Kendrick are in different lanes but thats another discusison. End of the day he sounds hurt. Cole, KRIT, Pusha, Mac Miller didn't respond like this in fact, it'd be dealt with and not an issue had Drake not brought more steam to it this late by being in his feelings about a verse that wasn't even that big a diss, more so a challenge. I hope this doesn't become an issue where he and Kendrick don't work with each other though bc they're both great at what they do :smokin. NWTS gets better every time I listen, still like Born Sinner a little bit more but this is my favorite Drake true album, not including mixtapes. :smokin

Oh and BIG QUINT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that clown Fantano :lol:

Last edited:
Why did this man leave 5 Am In Toronto, The Motion and the last verse of All Me off the album? **** coulda been even better.

That last verse of All Me especially

"Oh me oh me oh my
I think I done ****** too many women from the 305
Before the end of this year ill do KOD 3 more times
Smoking on that kush all in our section like its legalizeedddd"

Why did this man leave 5 Am In Toronto, The Motion and the last verse of All Me off the album? **** coulda been even better.

"Oh me oh me oh my

Motion was :x :smokin :smokin so smooth you're right, shouldve been on here

"Oh me oh me oh my
I mean All Me and The Motion on the bonus edition and who is reallly out here buying standrad editions to save two dollars? Plus its 2013 and you can easily put 5 AM in Toronto and swap out the different versions of All Me on there like I did in iTunes. These kinds of things are non issues to me nowdays. I have Dreams Money Can Buy on my Version of Take Care.

Maybe back when I bought my CDs to actually play them, but now? I buy them just to have them and they rarely see the light of day.

Last edited:
But when I see homie perform he doesn't do DMCB, Free Spirit or Trust Issues because they aren't album tracks and they get lost in the Internet unless you're a real fan.

Same with these songs, my bet is he probably won't perform them and since they don't live on an album they're just out there.

Last edited:
But when I see homie perform he doesn't do DMCB, Free Spirit or Trust Issues because they aren't album tracks and they get lost in the Internet unless you're a real fan.

Same with these songs, my bet is he probably won't perform them and since they don't live on an album they're just out there.
Great point, didnt even think about that. Shame if he didnt though.

Drake didn't do the Worst Behavior beat justice. Someone before earlier said it sounds like a Luda track and now that I think about it. I think Luda would have done it more Justice than the **** Drake offered. It seemed very lazy to me especially if you want to be taken serious as an emcee. The rap review of this was very on point. Its frustrating to hear tracks like Worst Behavior, 305, and The Language and see him leave off excellent tracks like 5am in Toronto, Jodeci's Back and Come Thru.

Luda in 2013 wouldn't have done ANY beat justice...but I agree drake shoulda rapped all verses. Still goes hard tho

Drake was probably off the Henny those first two verses and that was just how he was feeling. I understand it though because when they play Worst Behavior at a party/club/concert/event when everyone is ****** up the energy through those first two verses will be great, then you hit em with that great 3rd verse.

My first introduction to this guy was the Yeezus review, and since that and the MGHC review I was close to writing this guy off, but this settled it. I want to see a rap album that this guy positively reviewed.

Luda in 2013 wouldn't have done ANY beat justice...but I agree drake shoulda rapped all verses. Still goes hard tho

Yea, Luda is my guy, but he put out probably a top 3 most embarrassing mixtape of 2013

Last edited:
My first introduction to this guy was the Yeezus review, and since that and the MGHC review I was close to writing this guy off, but this settled it. I want to see a rap album that this guy positively reviewed.

He panned MBDTF :rofl:

Last edited:
Drake was probably off the Henny those first two verses and that was just how he was feeling. I understand it though because when they play Worst Behavior at a party/club/concert/event when everyone is ****** up the energy through those first two verses will be great, then you hit em with that great 3rd verse.
Came to post this. Worst Behavior performed on tour is probably going to be amazing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom