2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Want to invest in one pair of dunks for a week-long trip next month, since I'm not a massive dunk guy, looking for you experts opinion:

April Dunks VS Futura Labs.

Which is the hotter shoe? More of a neck breaker and good for dinner dates. Essentially, which will give me more daps in the traps or a waitresses squeeze at applebees.

Appreciate you making my life decisions for me. Kee hee hee. Seriously tho. Would like to know before Memorial Day Weeknd (when I pull proverbial trigger).

(and don't be one of those, "why not both?" gif guys either... life is aboot tough choices).

Premature thanks in advance.

1716064024104.gif

Thats funny how it works. One person enters 1-3 raffles and can win. And another person enters 20-30 raffles and doesn’t win. No rhyme or reason to luck. It’s logical if you enter 1-3 raffles and don’t win. Also logical if you enter 50 raffles or more and win 1 or 2 pairs. It varies or depends on entries to supply also.

Last edited:
Thats funny how it works. One person enters 1-3 raffles and can win. And another person enters 20-30 raffles and doesn’t win. No rhyme or reason to luck. It’s logical if you enter 1-3 raffles and don’t win. Also logical if you enter 50 raffles or more and win 1 or 2 pairs. It varies on entries to supply also.
Usually, i enter 1-2 raffles for shoes that i don't care about and end up winning (futura dunks)

But for shoes that i really want i enter hella raffles and end up losing (yuto, orange lobsters, etc) LMAO

Ima try on SNKRS and see if i hit or not. It would be funny if i ended up with doubles :lol:

Usually, i enter 1-2 raffles for shoes that i don't care about and end up winning (futura dunks)

But for shoes that i really want i enter hella raffles and end up losing (yuto, orange lobsters, etc) LMAO

Ima try on SNKRS and see if i hit or not. It would be funny if i ended up with doubles :lol:
always seems to happen for some people. For a lottery game for example, I played Mega Millions at the last minute last year for $9 on jackpocket (3 megapliers) and won $600. Surprised by it but didn’t expect it.

Snkrs will be my only attempt.
If I don’t hit it’s on to the next release that catches my attention.
I’m old, got lots of pairs to wear. Done paying resale prices
Couldn’t be more true with that last part lol I feel that so much hit a wall a few months back and realized I’ve got way too much stuff, mostly shoes so now it’s only what really catches my eye or what’s on discount

Been passing on a lot this year

Just how 2024 gonna be for me

Thats funny how it works. One person enters 1-3 raffles and can win. And another person enters 20-30 raffles and doesn’t win. No rhyme or reason to luck. It’s logical if you enter 1-3 raffles and don’t win. Also logical if you enter 50 raffles or more and win 1 or 2 pairs. It varies on entries to supply also.

Homegirl of mine entered 4 raffles and won two. I entered like 7-8 online and local and won 0. Just how the come crumbles

Idk if it’s because she wears a less common size but she always wins draws

Back
Top Bottom