A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

IMG_2349.jpeg
Just arrived , man these are great in hand

Unds the dawn pair today and they are comfy… its not that the 5s are not comfy but they are really bulky and you notice that when walking in them but these are the complete opposite…
Now I might have to cop the dusk pair lol… only thing I would change about this shoe is the laces… kinda wish they went with the OG laces instead of the thin joints…

Got a small water drop on the toe box of my dawns, and it left a mark. Any way to get that out? Kinda want to try Jason Markk or something, but I’m scared to do so. Probably darken the whole shoe.

Got a small water drop on the toe box of my dawns, and it left a mark. Any way to get that out? Kinda want to try Jason Markk or something, but I’m scared to do so. Probably darken the whole shoe.

Same thing happened with mine. Tried a suede eraser gently and it made it somewhat better, but still there slightly. I didn’t wanna try going hard on it.

I figured these things would be delicate, but had no idea water would hit them like it does a cybertruck lol.

Back
Top Bottom