ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif
bahstan

FYI my champs wasn't answering calls either. Thats how lazy I was, I was 2 minute drive away and still felt like I should call because I didn't wanna waste a 4 minute round trip. I take longer dookies than that. 

When i was there, I saw one of the employees hear a phone ring, pick it up and hung up right there without even listening to the call. Same thing happened at HoH Fulton St yesterday when i went for the kobe raffles. 

FYI my champs wasn't answering calls either. Thats how lazy I was, I was 2 minute drive away and still felt like I should call because I didn't wanna waste a 4 minute round trip. I take longer dookies than that. 

When i was there, I saw one of the employees hear a phone ring, pick it up and hung up right there without even listening to the call. Same thing happened at HoH Fulton St yesterday when i went for the kobe raffles. 

Damn they are not having it today

Just left Sun Valley Champs, said their system showed no stock for the Creams in 8.5 or 9.

Also, FTL launch locator lied to me the FTL here hasn't received Navy or anything this week but they did say they might get stock of something by Friday.

good looking out i was literally gonna drive up there on my lunch but you have saved me the trip. Im just gonna try and order the navys I think they will serve me well on my lunch since creams were canceled

I tried bro... Oryx's Shade prevented me from being great.
Lol, I know you did. Good looks though
Someone else caught the reference 
laugh.gif

It's a 20 min drive to my mall just gonna go check. [emoji]128542[/emoji]
Yea I am like 15-20 minutes in NoVa traffic to one north of me. There is another on the way home but before I would consider leaving early I would want to know if they even have them. My cousin's GF works in the FTL but she doesn't go in until 4pm today 
mean.gif

Guy on FB posting that San Antonio, TX Northstar  Champs has stock in-store and 2x per customer limit.

*Edit - Creams

Last edited:
Does anyone have access to size 7.5 core blacks/whites and willing to proxy for me all the way here in Toronto? Or if someone has access to a site that ships to Canada, PM me if you do.
Thanks

good looking out i was literally gonna drive up there on my lunch but you have saved me the trip. Im just gonna try and order the navys I think they will serve me well on my lunch since creams were canceled

No worries, if you go for the navy's let me know if Champs still have them in stock? I didn't check because I thought FTL had them and I didn't have enough time to go back. Rookie mistake lol maybe I'll go back and cop a pair of 9s

Someone posted on FB Champs Glendale got creams but big sizes left 15 minutes ago.

No worries, if you go for the navy's let me know if Champs still have them in stock? I didn't check because I thought FTL had them and I didn't have enough time to go back. Rookie mistake lol maybe I'll go back and cop a pair of 9s
I have an extra sz 9 navy I'm about to return if u need it retail of course

Back
Top Bottom