AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

As long as they look like the Black Cement equivalent of the '22* Fire Red 3s or last year's Reimagined 3s, I'm content.
20220925_121410.jpg

Edit: I got the release year confused with the Fire Red 5s

Last edited:
My only gripe with the fire reds was the stiff leather. I know some people got pairs with nice soft leather but I think I went over 9-10 pairs in my size from various sources and every single one had stiff leather. I still like them but to me they’re an 8/10 when they could’ve easily been 10/10 with proper material and thinner lines on the EP.

Damn..both pairs I had were good leather. Plush for sure. I still have 1 and love them.
That’s what broke my heart. I’ve seen people post good pairs I just couldn’t find one for myself and I went through so many pairs. I have a few pairs of the white cements and they all have nice soft leather.

Just to add salt to the wound, don't forget that GS Jordan 6s have the ankle pods cut out/indented the same way that the Adult OGs in 1991 did. Adult pairs today are still lacking this feature.
1000006689.jpg

8691ab1b-AirJordanVIauction.jpg
It was never actually cut out. Even on the ogs. They had more of a pronounced embossing but it was still one piece with stitching around it to give the illusion of being cut out.

IMG_9402.jpeg

It was never actually cut out. Even on the ogs. They had more of a pronounced embossing but it was still one piece with stitching around it to give the illusion of being cut out.

IMG_9402.jpeg
Well shoot I stand corrected. The black infrareds I sent have the indent/embossing very noticeable, to the point that it's similar to the GS pairs we see today, but this explains it. Thanks for the info 👍

Back
Top Bottom