Air Max Scorpion (2022)

oh hell yeah

slide the disco links
Half price with code FINALSALE

Should have grabbed the triple blacks for $150 @ Rule of Next the other day. 😫🔫

Damn, just gotta wait for another steal I guess. 😩

Any links, plugs? 🧐

Do you guys know if there’s any difference in sizing/fit between the mens and women’s pair? Of course after applying the correct conversion.

Could you run in them, you think? Just the act of running

Heck no! They’re too clunky for running and very heavy. Good for walking around, though.

I haven't tried with my lazy self but I did run in them as in run to my whip quickly to start it and get in a better closer parking spot.

I agree with fdub fdub I mostly use them to walk around in.

IMG_6975.jpeg
IMG_6979.jpeg
IMG_6973.jpeg

photo_2023-04-28_18-23-57.jpg

Just joined the team and instantly rocked them on Friday night. Yo, these are 10x better than Vapor Maxes. Actually cushion and give to them. Upper is fantastic and for $125, I couldn't pass. Can't justify dropping more than $200 for them. Nike definitely wildin' with that $250 retail.

photo_2023-04-28_18-23-57.jpg

Just joined the team and instantly rocked them on Friday night. Yo, these are 10x better than Vapor Maxes. Actually cushion and give to them. Upper is fantastic and for $125, I couldn't pass. Can't justify dropping more than $200 for them. Nike definitely wildin' with that $250 retail.
Do you mind sharing where you got them for that price?

Onenessboutique.com

During the Spring and Winter they'll often have sales of 50-60% Off. "Spring Cleaning" and Holidays. I just happened to catch it. If I see the 50% come back, I'll @ you when I tell the thread.
Thanks! I would appreciate that. I am hoping the size 12 sticks around until that next big sale haha.

Back
Top Bottom