hopefully

Eagles 31
Giants 27

Well I really don't know what to expect out of this game to be honest

I think it should be very close

hopefully

Eagles 31
Giants 27

-- Giants win + Chicago loss + Green Bay loss + TBampa Bay loss + NYG clinch strength of victory tiebreaker over TB

LETS DO THIS.

-- Giants win + Chicago loss + Green Bay loss + TBampa Bay loss + NYG clinch strength of victory tiebreaker over TB

LETS DO THIS.

DeSeanJackson.jpg
michael-vick.1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We need this win, badly. I'm most concerned for rookie Chaney at MLB vs. Jacobs... he's about 4 inches and 30 pounds smaller than BJ.

We need this win, badly. I'm most concerned for rookie Chaney at MLB vs. Jacobs... he's about 4 inches and 30 pounds smaller than BJ.

This game could go either way. Hopefully Eli keeps himself in check, because he's been playing moron football the last few weeks making it as hard as possible for his team to win.

This game could go either way. Hopefully Eli keeps himself in check, because he's been playing moron football the last few weeks making it as hard as possible for his team to win.

Its simple, if Eli doesn't throw any interceptions, Giants will win the game.

If he throws a pick or two and gives the Eagles short yardage (especially early), Eagles will handle their business.

But with the GB playing the Pats without Rogers this weekend, Giants are still in a good spot to make the playoffs as a wild card (I'd like the division though just to avoid any more rising blood pressure).

Its simple, if Eli doesn't throw any interceptions, Giants will win the game.

If he throws a pick or two and gives the Eagles short yardage (especially early), Eagles will handle their business.

But with the GB playing the Pats without Rogers this weekend, Giants are still in a good spot to make the playoffs as a wild card (I'd like the division though just to avoid any more rising blood pressure).

Back
Top Bottom