Hey guys we are starting IVF! Trying to join the NT Dads club

Every day you look at your child you're gonna remember how hard you fought to bring them into this world and I think that's truly a beautiful thing.

Congrats man, NT dads club about to get a new member and there's no one more deserving :pimp:

Come a long way from KSteezing the butt…

Nah but for real congrats man. This thread crosses my mind every now and then. Glad things worked out for you and your wife. Bless up 🙏🏽

CONGRATS BROSKI!!

I’ma keep it a buck - I saw the notification for this thread and was hoping to see some good news when I jumped in here and low and behold… Super happy for you and your wife man! Enjoy/embrace every moment of it all

Fellas, I started this thread back in 2014, shared with enthusiasm almost every cycle that failed, till tbh I lost the energy to keep on sharing, but today I come to yall with tears in my eyes, wanted to let y’all know, almost 10 years later, we are finally expecting….most NTers that were active back when I made this, are probably long gone, but for those of you that are still here and have kept up, Im finally joint the dads club ❤️

congrats big daddy

So happy for you man.

I know you’re a private guy but if you don’t mind, share some pics with us when the baby’s born.

Congrats to you and your wife :pimp:

I’ve been literally crying non stop yall, Im not even an emotional dude, these emotions are so overwhelming, just watching all the love and support we have received, I couldn’t be happier to share these news ❤️

We should have an E-baby shower for gifts and what not :nerd:

If you dont mind me asking how much did all of this cost? I know it can get expensive.

Man every time you posted a maternity shot of your clients, I was hoping it was the wife. This time I'm so elated it is. So happy for yall. CONGRATS!

10000% THIS.

Congratulations to the Steezy fam! I have been inspired by the resilience of both of you through all of this, and I'm so happy to see that you guys have made it. The finish line is in sight!! Much love to you guys.

Please post that registry up when you make one.

Back
Top Bottom