I've got a serious bone to pick with NFL Officials

There is some of the worst officiating I have seen in years this year.  The Megatron no catch, the Ben Rothlisberger fumble but they get the ball back.  I watch Lions games all year and they seriously get screwed on more calls than any other team.  I watch the opposition do the same stuff and not get called, never holding penalties or anything.  NFL needs to revamp their system. there hasn't bee any consistency and some of the rules are just straight up stupid.

There is some of the worst officiating I have seen in years this year.  The Megatron no catch, the Ben Rothlisberger fumble but they get the ball back.  I watch Lions games all year and they seriously get screwed on more calls than any other team.  I watch the opposition do the same stuff and not get called, never holding penalties or anything.  NFL needs to revamp their system. there hasn't bee any consistency and some of the rules are just straight up stupid.

U-MAD-LOL-YA.jpg

Suh should have never tried to take off Jake Delhomme's head, since then he always seems to be on the wrong side of a penalty .

Suh should have never tried to take off Jake Delhomme's head, since then he always seems to be on the wrong side of a penalty .

Originally Posted by jmb1523

True, but officials need to step back and realize it isn't his fault that he is so powerful that he makes normal hits look like he is throwing players around like ragdolls

True, but officials need to step back and realize it isn't his fault that he is so powerful that he makes normal hits look like he is throwing players around like ragdolls

the call that put denver at 4th and 18 where orton got the ball out to his receiver who had a wide open field was awful today,

orton got rid of the ball practically standing straight up with defenders just barely getting their arms around him and the official called him down 
indifferent.gif

the call that put denver at 4th and 18 where orton got the ball out to his receiver who had a wide open field was awful today,

orton got rid of the ball practically standing straight up with defenders just barely getting their arms around him and the official called him down 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I agree, its a shame that they cant get the calls right with him, and  are treating him like a dirty player.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I agree, its a shame that they cant get the calls right with him, and  are treating him like a dirty player.

Back
Top Bottom