***Official Fantasy Football Talk/Sign Up 2012***

Post open leagues from yahoo, espn, etc, but make sure you edit it and say all spots are filled so people can join another league.
Post Sleepers, overvalued, undervalued, etc. whatever you feel about.

I have a League (nketlk) that has been running on niketalk for the past 4 years, but as usual some people don't play or end up not updating, whoever does not renew their spot in the league I will be adding others. Just PM me your email address. It's a default scoring system except with PPR, 12 teams, 2 w/r, 2rb, 1wr/rb. 

Also, I'm interested in starting a NT keeper league and/or an auction league on yahoo or espn. If your down just post it in this thread and if we have enough interest I'll create a league and post it up here.

Deleted some spots in the Nketlak league so first couple of people who join are in:
Please only sign up if you'll keep up with your team all year. Leave any suggestions for editing settings, scoring, draft, etc.

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]LEAGUE FULL[/font]

any more leagues? 
lets get the ball rolling on this thread with some preseason hype 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

you try the one I posted? if it says it's full give me your email address and i'll send you an invite, just as long as you'll stay active throughout the season.

played the major ffbs last year and espn was the worst, followed by yahoo

still prefer cbs

anyone try nlf.com?

Nketlk league now full, anyone else care to create a league and post the info in here?

Also, I don't like espn's FBB layout either, out of that and yahoo I usually prefer yahoo.

If you have already drafted your team, here's what I usually use to rate my team and find some weak points in regards to byes and the schedule:

http://subscribers.footba...om/rate-my-team/form.php

http://sports.espn.go.com...e=NFLDK2K11_TMRManifesto

Does this make anyone want to draft Vick in the overall top 5? Reading it, after the big 3 of AP, Foster, CJ2K are gone, I wouldn't hesitate on picking Vick depending on the scoring. I usually load up on WR and RB and pick my QB's later in the draft depending on how it goes, but his potential is so high.

The thing that makes me think twice is if he gets injured.

I'm in a 12 player keeper league and I can only keep one. I have jamaal Charles, ray rice and Mike Vick... It's a PPR league and we also get rewarded for big plays. I draft 10th. Who should I keep?!

anyone wanna start a keeper league? i want to be in a keeper league rather then a random yearly league

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

I'm in a 12 player keeper league and I can only keep one. I have jamaal Charles, ray rice and Mike Vick... It's a PPR league and we also get rewarded for big plays. I draft 10th. Who should I keep?!

PPR i'd go with one of the RB's. Between the two, Charles has more big play ability BUT it still has yet to be decided how many touches he will get in that offense. Rice should get a bulk of the carries with the two other carriers gone (Willis and McClain) and has gained the best FB in the league, who cleared the lanes for the #1 RB last year, Arian Foster. Rice also has a proven track record and may lead the league in receptions at the RB position. 
Safe choice would be between the two RB because of the PPR but between the two it's up to you to decide depending specifically on how points are scored in your league.

i'm not adding much to the thread, but i'm down to join a keeper league!

let me know if you guys are creating one. thanks!

hey guys so i'm doing my first auction style draft in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone has any good tips/strategies for it. i'm pretty excited for it but was curious to see what any of your gameplans were going into an auction style draft. thanks in advance..

For people who want to join a league, just create one and post the info here and people will join. When the league is full just edit it saying full so someone else can make a league.

Also, I'm down for a money league but it's kind of difficult getting the payment and where to place the money and payout.

But, I'm down if anyone has ideas.

Back
Top Bottom