**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Who they think have a cash app card?
Trying to get these floor tix is impossible. Wish he would have just done it like Jay Z instead of this standing room only bs

The stage setup seems to be huge compared to the DAMN tour.

Always gotta make sure you screenshot your confirmation or make sure you get the email before closing anything out.

Just grabbed 3 tickets from the live nation presale for the Houston Show... preciate you @dontbelikethat

It directed me to AXS where I made my purchase, card was charged and all, but when I check my tickets and the order history, nothing is there. This happening to anybody else?

And of course my dumb *** didnt save the confirmation page smh I typically do, but for some reason it just slipped my mind smh.
AXS sends out tickets closer to the concert date

AXS sends out tickets closer to the concert date

gotcha. Ive definitely experienced that before with other services. I guess Im more concerned about the confirmation email for the purchase, cuz I havent gotten that. But seeing online it can take up to 24hrs, so I'll just see whats up if I dont have that by tomorrow.

Purchased the CD a few minutes ago.

Concert would be cool, can’t say I won’t attend just yet.

get out of here with that old *** tweet bro.

And on that exact note, and regarding Kodak Black's prominence on the album, i just realized Kendrick introduces Kodak Black by ending N95 with

"
What the **** is cancel culture, dog?
Say what I want about you ******
I'm like Oprah, dog
I treat you **** like I'm Jigga, watch
I own it all
Oh, you worried 'bout a critic?
That ain't protocol (*****)"

And funny enough the critics took the bait by criticizing choosing Kodak. And all the reviews describe this line as being "forced"

"

N95 is getting so many spins from me "Take that **** off" 🤣. Count Me Out, Savior, Purple Hearts. So many tracks to vibe and jig to.

This joint is just as enjoyable as DAMN and Section 80, I feel like the content is top tier, Dot touching on so much stuff that is taboo in rap, and the uniqueness in sound especially in the first half is refreshing. I think I got it at a 7.7/8 after about 10 spins. Listening on shuffle is the move.

Can't wait for the tour, Dot having 3 shows at the Crypt going to be too litty. Hoping some of Black Hippy show up at least one night I'm there.

I never knew Kendrick said this, wow :smh:

It needs to be said more often. Stop pacifying black communities and blaming all the problems on white people or the police. These dudes out here terrorizing they own communities but we mad at everyone else.
Majority of the black people protesting wouldn’t dare live in these communities themselves but have the nerve to be upset at someone who came from it and actually goes back to help make a change.

1 protest for you
365 for me

I said the exact same thing. All that black lives matters protesting was empty calories and something to do since COVID shut down everything. Where all them people at now?

It needs to be said more often. Stop pacifying black communities and blaming all the problems on white people or the police. These dudes out here terrorizing they own communities but we mad at everyone else.
Majority of the black people protesting wouldn’t dare live in these communities themselves but have the nerve to be upset at someone who came from it and actually goes back to help make a change.

1 protest for you
365 for me

I said the exact same thing. All that black lives matters protesting was empty calories and something to do since COVID shut down everything. Where all them people at now?
It’s not an either or thing, it’s both. When People say/protest for etc BLM the response can never and will never be “well, we need to start with us first”. My Black family doesn’t live in an inner city community that is overrun with crime, can we not say BLM?

The BLM movement was a response to attacks, murders and coverups that were going unchecked. If you’re minding your own business taking a jog down the street and you get attacked, what does that have to do with Black communities? Nothing at all. These are separate issues that need to be handled as such.

And it needs to be said because people often try to find ways to pick apart things instead of coming together, when I say BLM i’m making a statement not referring to the BLM organization.

The album is like that.

Overly dedicated still the GOAT to me though but, at the time I was going through things so I’m bias

This is my current list of what I enjoy listening to:

TPAB
MMATBS
DAMN.
GKMC
Section.80

Back
Top Bottom