NBA 2k13 Codes

1. payrespect -- ABA ball

2. underarmour -- UA Torch Shoe

3. spriteeffect -- Sprite Effect Bonus 

4. mwpzoslqov - 2013 All Star Uniforms

5. ypzbnwolaw - Secondary Uniforms

6. mnspxuwmdy - Christmas Uniforms

7. kqpxmzodqb - Heat White Hot Uniforms

FYI: You unlock the other Under Armour shoe by getting the Brandon Jennings Achievement (Make 9 3-pointers with him in a game)

In stores October 2, 2012

Amazon pre-order exclusive:

Pre-order Bonus Offer

Pre-order NBA 2K13 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and get access to terms of use.

Gamestop is also offering the All Star Weekend content as pre-order bonus.

Last edited:
So wait, thats not going to be included on the disc by default? Or is this some new feature that I am clueless about?
Either way 1st day cop for me like every year. Hopefully they go back to the way 2k11 was where defense was king and you could effectively put your body on the offensive player to slow him up. Maybe having Live come out this year will light a fire underneath them and we'll see a superior product.

I'll pass on the pre-order, but I hope they fix bugs that were introduced this year.

Namely:

*Rondo, Westbroook, or any player with a high steal rating ripping players with good ball handling
*"The game shift," basically when you're up against a better team the game cheeses to get them back in the game. The aforementioned ripping of PGs, blown layups, etc.
*Cheesing in general
*The one free throw on a two shot foul glitch

Via Operation Sports:

19788.jpg

If you pre-order NBA 2K13 for Xbox 360 through Amazon, you will receive access to NBA All Star Game content, including the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, Three Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge Game, and the NBA All Star Game.

2K Sports Announces NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K13’s Triumphant Return to Virtual Hardwood on October 2, 2012

Fans to receive NBA All-Star add-on content presented by Sprite
with pre-order purchase, including all-new Sprite Slam Dunk Contest mode

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May. 30, 2012-- 2K Sports today announced that NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K13, the next installment of the top-rated NBA video game simulation franchise* for twelve straight years and the follow-up to the award-winning NBA 2K12, will be available on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 in North America and October 5, 2012 internationally for the Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system, PSP[emoji]174[/emoji] (PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Portable) system, Wii[emoji]8482[/emoji] system and Windows PC. A Wii U[emoji]8482[/emoji] version of NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K13 will be available in the launch window, at a later date.

Fans that pre-order NBA 2K13 for the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 will receive a new downloadable NBA All-Star content package presented by Sprite. This add-on content will be set in Houston, the site of the 2013 NBA All-Star Game and will allow fans to stage their own NBA All-Star Game, including three NBA All-Star events - the Foot Locker Three Point Shootout, BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, and the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest featuring all-new intuitive, pick-up-and-play controls.

“The NBA All-Star package is our way saying ‘thank you’ to fans for their ongoing love of the NBA 2K series,

Between the lock out and just being tired of 2Ks mess I skipped on 2k12. First time I ever skipped a basketball game since 1995.

I'm definitley not pre ordering. I'ma wait it out, isn't EA supposed to be coming back this year??

who actually uses that?
laugh.gif

i guess im the only one that plays exhibition and thats it.

Lame. I never play these modes. I'll probably pre-order anyways cause I love free content.

I think what annoys me the most are the uncontrollable animations and the "magnet" like player interaction that has been in 2K since the first one.

Example...there are times where you can get to the basket with NO defender in real position to block the shot...but if an opposing player is anywhere within 5 feet...your player will go up to dunk/lay up and sort of freeze in mid air for a split second while the defender comes out of nowhere and blocks the shot.

There are also layup animations where the controlled player will do something ******ed instead of just laying it up (like switch hands or try to reverse) and it ends up blocked or clanks off the rim.

Also...the CPU shoots 99% on all shots (from anywhere on the floor) with the clock winding down.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I think what annoys me the most are the uncontrollable animations and the "magnet" like player interaction that has been in 2K since the first one.

Example...there are times where you can get to the basket with NO defender in real position to block the shot...but if an opposing player is anywhere within 5 feet...your player will go up to dunk/lay up and sort of freeze in mid air for a split second while the defender comes out of nowhere and blocks the shot.

There are also layup animations where the controlled player will do something ******ed instead of just laying it up (like switch hands or try to reverse) and it ends up blocked or clanks off the rim.

Also...the CPU shoots 99% on all shots (from anywhere on the floor) with the clock winding down.

QFT

Just bought 2k12....will wait to see if anything is "better" in this iteration before any decision is made

the spin dunk cheese
the ripping of players every time
the damn windmills they do on fastbreak that end up getting blocked... i just want a simple dunk cuz i got a blocker behind me.
bring crews back
bring back the hall of fame lobbies. ( i hate rank) hall of fame lobbies were the best in 2k11. game dont count.. you just out playing 4 fun. n not all star rank like rank matches
westbroiok, jr smith, n j rich arent the only dudes who can 360 in the NBA.
laugh.gif

they also need to updateee quicker n fix the servers.

oh btw.. Teamup > anything in this game.

Back
Top Bottom