OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

How does a complete Achilles tear even reconnect :lol: I know little about it aside from the sound and pain you hear about

F56Bc00XYAA1Vyw

Handsome

Schefter just dropped several Taylor Swift puns while talking about Kelce returning to practice for the first time.

"Travis Kelce was running, jumping, and completely active at practice, he appears ready to shake it off ... it ended as a cruel summer, but there finally appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel."

What's this I'm hearing about Darrisaw might be out tomorrow night jpzx jpzx ?

:smh:
Officially questionable ... the injury he suffered, he did return from it midgame and played but they may try to play it safe. But if they do play it safe where he'd have 10 days to recuperate, we would have our starting center and LT out tomorrow....

Schefter just dropped several Taylor Swift puns while talking about Kelce returning to practice for the first time.

"Travis Kelce was running, jumping, and completely active at practice, he appears ready to shake it off ... it ended as a cruel summer, but there finally appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel."

Only version of this we recognize

If I was ARod I would just tap out and go get the Jeopardy bag or join McAfee full time. You’re gonna be 40 coming off a ACL injury and you’re not catching Brady. You got nothing to prove and you’re going to the HoF. Let it go before you end up with an injury that won’t heal right now you’re stuck in pain for the rest of your life.

I saw that and was ashamed I knew what he was talking about.

The falloff for Claypool was something serious. Dude looked like he was going to be a very solid WR after his rookie year. A guy that would make $12-$16M per one day.

Why are yall so insecure Taylor Swift is dating a NFL Player?

She's the one dating down. His lifetime career earnings is like her ONE month of touring.

She gave a $50 million dollar bonus to her stage crew. Think of that.

A lot of yall cant give $5 to your friend without feeling a way.

Thats why people like her, shes relatable, instead of doing better, she did mid, like most of you do.

The NFL Player is the one who came up in this situation, be happy for him until she ruins him.

GEEZ.

Last edited:
On this day you all witnessed Aaron Rodgers turn into the Dark Phoenix.

IMG_5455.jpeg

(Didnt have time to Photoshop, but I would have Photoshopped Aarons face on to Jeans and a bunch of other NFL players and talking heads in the back. Just inagine what it would if looked like, it would of been so funny. Haha)

Back
Top Bottom