Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I knew ATL had sauce since I was in elementary school. Vividly remember singing "elevators" on car rides with my older sister. Mind you this was Power106 in LA circa mid 90's. Don't play with the A. It'll get ugly.

Pac was my guy, still is. Drake running around with Pac's ring like a trophy was foul. Using AI Pac in a diss toward the closest thing since Pac was foul. Kendrick brought up Pac on Euphoria and twice on Not Like Us so he clearly didn't like it either.
He's been mad disrespectful using cultural artifacts for selfish means for a long time.

Pharrell's chains, G-Unit chains, Pac's rings, Kendricks van all part of the same pattern of flexing those staples for cultural cache and holding them up as proof of his status. All while often disrespecting the originals in the process, it's all a commodity for him

He's been mad disrespectful using cultural artifacts for selfish means for a long time.

Pharrell's chains, G-Unit chains, Pac's rings, Kendricks van all part of the same pattern of flexing those staples for cultural cache and holding them up as proof of his status. All while often disrespecting the originals in the process, it's all a commodity for him

that ain’t even the weird part, he just fanned out.

the weird part is saying **** like he melting the chains or destroying the van in the video

he not beating them colonizer accusations :lol:

*enters drake thread*
No Kendrick needs Like That’s.

The reason Drake went on his best run AFTER the Pusha diss is because though he loss, Pusha didn’t do damage to why people love drake.
Drake drops lit Atlanta/Houston/Memphis centric hits. That unspeakable “Future/21 Savage” cool.

When this is over - Drake will be back to his summer bops and tunes bc Kendrick’s ear is stuck in his own head of eclectic production and west coast joints. That won’t kill Drakes spirit.

1714923806988.gif

that ain’t even the weird part, he just fanned out.

the weird part is saying **** like he melting the chains or destroying the van in the video

he not beating them colonizer accusations :lol:
That's what I meant by disrespecting the originals :lol: :smh:

All to show that he's somehow above all these legends.

Colonizer allegations were always on point

You know what must be killin this dude
drake.

He suffered from thinking these internet trolls, who side with popularity and trends are actually his fans. These the same “fans” that about go ham with the dancing/stepping memes.

He lived by the troll internet gun, he’s gonna die by it.

The beautiful irony in dude desecrating Pac's memory, playing on his name with that AI garbage for his diss track a few weeks ago only for the entire West coast to be crip walking to a diss track aimed at you now :lol: :lol:

That's what you call

What’s the point of these things? The real dude is so easy to take down why try to pass off a character on tv as him?
Drake's calling people sissies in the disses... He's literally played one. This is beef I have no idea why y'all keep making up make believe rules. They're clowning him, same way Drake is clowning people's height and jobs.

You know what must be killin this dude
drake.

He suffered from thinking these internet trolls, who side with popularity and trends are actually his fans. These the same “fans” that about go ham with the dancing/stepping memes.

He lived by the troll internet gun, he’s gonna die by it.

Was just telling my brother this. The same “supporters” from the meek fiasco are now doing it in favor of Dot. the internet/trolls/corporations dont really like you, they like who is in the lead, and will side with that everytime.

Back
Top Bottom