Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Here comes the goal post moving and the Drake fans trying to get a consolation trophy

The 49ers we would have won if they had to play Baltimore or Buffalo. Who says that?

Nobody even quotes anything from that song. DJ's aren't playing Family Matters.

Well, we weren't supposed to win anyway :lol: Meek would have won if he went against Lil B.

can really tell you a full time hatin *** ***** :lol:

The 2nd verse on family matters is 100% the gem of this entire beef.

Drake skated on that.

Wasn't going to be enough to win the battle but I'll give him credit for that. I'm almost tempted to chop up family matters and just have that verse play.

I don't really understand this post.

The gem of the Kendrick/Aubrey beef is a verse where Aubrey has 2 bars about Kendrick?

One of which he alludes to Kendrick only putting out good music when Keem writes for him?

Aubrey accusing someone of having a ghostwriter? :lol:

The verse is cool, his flow is nuts, the content of the verse is w/e to me because 95% of it is aimed @ people who just don't matter in this beef.

IMO Aubrey didn't need to respond to any of these other people outside of Kendrick.

I don't really understand this post.

The gem of the Kendrick/Aubrey beef is a verse where Aubrey has 2 bars about Kendrick?

One of which he alludes to Kendrick only putting out good music when Keem writes for him?

Aubrey accusing someone of having a ghostwriter? :lol:

The verse is cool, his flow is nuts, the content of the verse is w/e to me because 95% of it is aimed @ people who just don't matter in this beef.

IMO Aubrey didn't need to respond to any of these other people outside of Kendrick.
Did the same thing on Duppy.

He didn’t learn

I’m convinced I’m listening to a different song, the few plays I’ve tried, it’s not enjoyable, and his rapping sounds forced.

I’m in it for the first verse mostly, he woulda been better off cutting that into separate songs and not calling that **** a red button cuz it was not that, especially with the wind being taken out of it immediately

that’s why I mentioned lesser artist tho. it’s not a lot of people that would have followed up quickly and forcefully like Kendrick. Meek the perfect example cuz he knocked him out with similar jabs and jokes

2nd and 3rd beats were fire on FM
thats all EYE will say

james blake GIF by Kendrick Lamar

The 2nd verse on family matters is 100% the gem of this entire beef.

Drake skated on that.

Wasn't going to be enough to win the battle but I'll give him credit for that. I'm almost tempted to chop up family matters and just have that verse play.

The gem of a beef between KDot & Drizzy was a verse about every other person in the world except for the people in the middle of the actual beef. Interesting.

For the record I've been riding for Kenny the whole time.

I just really like that verse.

Not saying Drake won or any of that...just like that verse a lot.
This is part of the reason why I'm over the discussion surrounding the beef...cuz any kind of kudos given to Drake is met with immediate push back regardless of what is said.

We get it...yall hate him.

Honestly, that's how I know I'm not a true Drake hater. I'm in full agreement with the criticisms of Drake, but I clearly don't hate that dude the way some of these cats do. Sheesh.

This is part of the reason why I'm over the discussion surrounding the beef...cuz any kind of kudos given to Drake is met with immediate push back regardless of what is said.

Honestly, that's how I know I'm not a true Drake hater. I'm in full agreement with the criticisms of Drake, but I clearly don't hate that dude the way some of these cats do. Sheesh.
In my opinion, when all is said and done, many will unjustly criticize Drake simply out of spite/trend. While some (me) may not categorize him as a quintessential hip-hop artist, the truth remains that he's been a driving force in the genre for over a decade. Hoping for his downfall seems somewhat insincere.

The problem in its too soon. You just get mixed in with the delusional FANs. Besides, that man needs no one's consolation so its like why even try?

Back
Top Bottom