Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kendrick namedropped him for a reason :lol:, that's his mans who he's been biting from for years

genius_lyric_card_20240517_110514.jpg

19547698751ade575aadd3aa0b27b8c7

lil-yachty-says-for-all-the-dogs-has-some-of-drak-3-2293-1694055146-2_dblbig.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_110701_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20240517_110713_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20240517_110918_Instagram.jpg
lil-yachty-drake.gif
Imagine getting swag from a 🥷 that rocks a perm & hot Cheeto colored hair :smh::lol:

I remember when Puff mentioned Cassie at the BET Awards after Kim Porter had died and Cassie and him had broken up and she had a kid with dude. I always thought that was some psycho **** and it was him saying you'll always be mine.

People questioned why she did a civil trial as if it made the abuse claims not true :smh:

Man had nothing but a towel on and still chased her in the hallways, got cameras everywhere and still did that...

The brazeness of it all makes it so you can absolutely justifiably assume that he's been doing some legit demonic **** behind closed doors :smh:
Buddy really thought he was Teflon, **** sickening because he really was for a WHILE. Imagine the bans that saw the footage and did/said nothing, all for some money they ran through a long time ago. Hope they get aired out too

Man had nothing but a towel on and still chased her in the hallways, got cameras everywhere and still did that...

The brazeness of it all makes it so you can absolutely justifiably assume that he's been doing some legit demonic **** behind closed doors :smh:

and he was so arrogant, he could have just paid this off, and none of us would have known about any of this and he would have just kept dancing on stage with his no talent son

He called her bluff she wasn't going to go public and it caved in everything of his

Buddy really thought he was Teflon, **** sickening because he really was for a WHILE. Imagine the bans that saw the footage and did/said nothing, all for some money they ran through a long time ago. Hope they get aired out too
Wouldn’t doubt if the diddler threatened them though. He did blow up a car. I’m not saying they ain’t weak but puff is a real life gangster.

100% believed that the whole 'Mr. LOVE' wave **** that he was on last year and PR tour when he gave artists their masters back was to get ahead of some foul **** on the horizon...

Since then we've gotten confirmation that he was behind the Pac hit and the Pandora's box worth of sinister and supervillain type **** that the Cassie lawsuit brought to the surface

Reminder it was people in here that were skeptical that Cassie was doing this for a cash grab
Alotta ppl don’t understand how abuse and sexual assault investigations work…Even if the women report it only a small number of cases actually go anywhere, so the best course of action for any type of punishment is the “cash grab” or leave it alone and say nothing

Back
Top Bottom