The Combat Jack Show Thread

We're going to get two hours of Budden

I can't wait to hear what Ish says. He's almost as bad as Mal. But he's a billionaire :rolleyes

All Ready All Ready so Kendrick doesn't like Drake so much he did Joe a favor and dropped this in time for todays recording:rofl:

you really acting like drake doesn’t listen to joes pod and I have no earthly idea why

but you also assume I’m caping for drake or something along those lines

Kendrick flamed drake with truth

drake tried to lessen the impact of the response prior to

Kendrick needs to mix this diss tho, it’s not that great sound quality wise

edit- the Apple Music version sounds good but still low volume and bass

Last edited:
We're going to get two hours of Budden

I can't wait to hear what Ish says. He's almost as bad as Mal. But he's a billionaire :rolleyes

All Ready All Ready so Kendrick doesn't like Drake so much he did Joe a favor and dropped this in time for todays recording:rofl:

Ish said he don't see what the fuss is about with GKMC so he just don't like Dot music period. He don't like Nas either so yeah. :lol:

I really thought Dallas would pull through. He’s had other health issues like related to his diabetes but it looks like this was the big one. I was a huge fan of Dallas’ brand of entertainment from Combat Jack Show, to his YouTube videos to the brief Talkitecture podcast. I’ve met him several times over the years and met his lady, CS, as well. Great people. Dallas will definitely be missed. The ultimate wild card. I know his mother is still around, it’s sad she’s had to bury her son. Condolences all around #Internets

I had to stop following Dallas when he had an infection on his foot a few years back from his diabetes and they had to clean it up, which meant removing the infected tissue and he showed it on IG. I couldn't deal with the nonsense. I was wondering how he was doing though.

It's weird having both Dallas and Combat gone. I remember Combat joking about Dallas dying first and having to do the pod without him.

RIP Dallas
RIP Reg

The Dallas news hurt. Was always concerned about his health since the infection thing.

Him and Combat podding on a cloud right now.

IMG_5904.jpeg

RIP.

Can they stop with this "I'm outside, you not" BS. It's overused and corny now. Since when do rappers respond to each other the next day and the next day and so on? :lol:

Can they stop with this "I'm outside, you not" BS. It's overused and corny now. Since when do rappers respond to each other the next day and the next day and so on? :lol:

People have short attention spans. Aubrey made people forget that it took him three weeks to respond to Like That, because he went back to back with some corny AI song.

I used to think Joe was the one bringing up money a lot, but it's Ish.

He talks about Kendrick like he's a broke underground rapper. It's really weird. He seems like a chick, and provides as much Insite as Flip when it comes to music. He keeps mentioning he's a billionaire. It's weird.

Back
Top Bottom