THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Gonna pay resale for the Kobe 4 Gift of Mamba to hoop in

Any NT performance reviews?

I mainly hoop in AE1s (best in the game) and Lebron 20s (not a fan of them anymore)

IMG_1622.jpeg
IMG_1623.jpeg
IMG_1624.jpeg
IMG_1625.jpeg
IMG_1626.jpeg
IMG_1627.jpeg
IMG_1628.jpeg
IMG_1630.jpeg
The Mambacita 8s showed up from SNKRS today, pretty fast turnaround from the release a few days ago, & Nike finally starting to ship my orders more discretely & in a more durable box 😂 I definitely like these way more in person & the leather on the tongue makes the shoe feel really premium, can’t wait for my baby girl to get a bit older so we can match one day 😩

Am I crazy for thinking about trading 5 rings VNDS (worn once) for DS Philly 4s? I know it's a classic but all the graffiti on the shoe has soured on me and reminds me of those ugly Emerald/Purple 8s from February. Also thinking of selling my Big Stage 5s (DS) for the same reason.

Am I crazy for thinking about trading 5 rings VNDS (worn once) for DS Philly 4s? I know it's a classic but all the graffiti on the shoe has soured on me and reminds me of those ugly Emerald/Purple 8s from February. Also thinking of selling my Big Stage 5s (DS) for the same reason.
what shoe size are you? I am still looking for a pair of Big Stage Vs!

Any recommendations for repairing sole separation on Kobe 8's from 2013? I got two solid wears out of a VNDS pair and now I can see it slightly coming apart in one section of the left shoe. I could still probably get away with wearing it, but it's only a matter of time before the whole thing starts coming apart in even more areas.

Any recommendations for repairing sole separation on Kobe 8's from 2013? I got two solid wears out of a VNDS pair and now I can see it slightly coming apart in one section of the left shoe. I could still probably get away with wearing it, but it's only a matter of time before the whole thing starts coming apart in even more areas.

I have the same issues with my super hero 8's. But I used them heavily for ball. They are still in great condition so wanting to save them for casual wear. I know mambarestorations on IG does fixes but remember seeing someone had sent them shoes and it had been almost a year already and nothing back in return. Also not sure what he charges for fixes.

I have the same issues with my super hero 8's. But I used them heavily for ball. They are still in great condition so wanting to save them for casual wear. I know mambarestorations on IG does fixes but remember seeing someone had sent them shoes and it had been almost a year already and nothing back in return. Also not sure what he charges for fixes.
What a coincidence, that's the exact shoe I have. I bought it VNDS from Sole Supremacy and finally threw em on when the Lakers were in the playoffs. But now the left shoe toe area has some slight separation. Man, a year+ turnaround is rough from mambarestorations. I think there's a guy in my FB group who does restorations, but I'm also unsure what he charges. Guess I might just PM him and see what it would cost. I'm sure the turnaround is faster than mambarestorations

What a coincidence, that's the exact shoe I have. I bought it VNDS from Sole Supremacy and finally threw em on when the Lakers were in the playoffs. But now the left shoe toe area has some slight separation. Man, a year+ turnaround is rough from mambarestorations. I think there's a guy in my FB group who does restorations, but I'm also unsure what he charges. Guess I might just PM him and see what it would cost. I'm sure the turnaround is faster than mambarestorations

Let me know, mambarestorations has a video of him doing the superheros. I've seen people just do complete regluing of the soles even when there has been little separation. I'd assume if I took it to my local cobble they would just to spot fixes.

Yea I know I've mentioned using Mamba restorations.... and yea took a long while to get my 2 pairs of DS 4s back... he did experience personal issues along with business issues with hiring some folks to help him out.

They've done such boring apparel for his line since re-signing with the brand. Hopefully it gets better.

Are these the lowest the Mambacita 8's will go? I want to get a pair in 11.5. Just not sure when to pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom