*Vladimir Guerrero appreciation post*

This man has been putting up nothing but big numbers his whole career. going for his 10th season of 25+ home runs and 100 + rbi. this guy is one of the mostconsistent hitters in all of baseball. He is also one of the toughest outs and will most likely get his 400th career homerun this season at the age of 32. hesgunna end up with atleast 500 at this pace. a future hall of fame player and my favorite baseball player ever.

A power hitter and has a career batting average of 324.
pimp.gif

15o6p0o.jpg

Vlad is that dude. The Angels should lock him though. He never met a pitch he didn't like either. I remember a game in Phoenix, when Randy Johnson threwhim a submarine fastball, Vlad uppercutted that ball to Tucson.

Being able to hit a ball 400+ feet when it is 2 inches off the ground
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
DEF APPRECIATED!! Ive never seen anyone do soo muchwith a bad pitch like Vlad with the exception of randall simon!!

Appreciated. Dude was a complete MONSTER in Montreal. He can still hit obviously, but his fielding skills have diminished a bit..

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by jrp44

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
DEF APPRECIATED!! Ive never seen anyone do soo much with a bad pitch like Vlad with the exception of randall simon!!

Simon with that windmill swing.
laugh.gif
Dude makes MY back hurteverytime he swings.

Vlad is the man.
pimp.gif
Absolute joy to watch. My dad still lives down inLA and he always callin me talking about Vlad and how great he is.

He is one of the few guys that makes just unreal solid contact no matter where the ball is located, he just hits the damn thing hard.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my favorite players from the astroturf in Montreal.

That gun coupled with that bat is just lethal.

He always seems like hes mad at the ball and he just wants to make it pay for coming at him dude is a beast.

Best overall player i've ever seen.

had that 39/40 year and that 34/37 year.
Cannon for an arm.
Never struck out 100 times in a season.
Can hit anything.
More walks than K's last year.
I forget the stat but Only Big Daddy Vladdy aka SuperVlad and Ted Williams have had 7 straight 25HR .310+ Avg or something like that.

Overall, Appreciated.

pimp.gif

Not a huge baseball fan, but I love watching Vlad. Stays with the filthy batting helmet too

Someone on here had a gif of Vladdy hitting a ball after it had bounced off the ground.

Who does that?
roll.gif
eek.gif

Definitely appreciated.
smokin.gif
I was completely floored when he chose us; I was convinced he would go to the Yankees; COMPLETELY convinced.

And accepting the DH spot in rotation with GMJR and Garret? Appreciated; I love when elite players have no problem taking a slightly lesser role than theyprobably deserve.
smile.gif

Appreciated.
pimp.gif

He should of been a Met.
frown.gif

But can anybody find that video of him throwing a strike to homeplate from almost the warning track. Im talking a STRIKE no bounces. He was on the foul linecatching a pop up. It was during his Expos days.

09.jpg

appreciated. vlad was VICIOUS with the expos. he's the main reason why i became a expos/nationals fan.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is a savage with those no gloves. And the fact that he tries to hit anything and everything.
smokin.gif

Anyone have any vids of him throwing people out?

Happy he's on my Angels
pimp.gif

when i get a job, his Authentic jersey is 3rd on the list for me to purchase.

and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the probability of him going into the hall as an Angel

"SuperVlad"

pimp.gif

a_guerrero_i.jpg

I want that jersey.

Vlad is a beast on the baseball field, can't argue that.

1- Ken Griffey Jr. (I been slipping on getting an authentic Reds for the LONGEST)

2- Howie Kendrick(I swear if we end up trading him I will be pissed beyond belief, just like when Darin Erstad left)

Back
Top Bottom