2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike was making sure mom & pop skate shop ate but I’m hearing they’re taking a lot of SB accounts away as the brand is now being sold outside of skate shops. Was shocked to hear my shop no longer has an account when I inquired about the Koston Jordan’s last summer. The “core” skaters were right about Nike’s intentions when they got back in the game in ‘02. RIP to the guy that started the SB program, he knew what he was doing cuz SB was dope as hell when it first came out all the way from the ads, squad, and product. It had an underground feel to it. Much different than other skate shoe lines at the time.

Concept hack pack online both colors

Good call!

12-15

White only 14

me thinks Nike is only keeping the sb dunk alive to appease sneaker headz because skaters are not wearing dunks. Their other shoes are made in greater #s.
This has always been the case. Dunks are generally terrible skate shoes, unless you’re in the demographic that pines for the D3.

This has always been the case. Dunks are generally terrible skate shoes, unless you’re in the demographic that pines for the D3.

uh no... dunks, Jordan 1s, and Air Force 1s have been the inspiration for so many skate shoe companies over the years it’s not even funny.

the only negative for the dunk is that the soles wear fast. This is coming from someone who’s skated tons of different shoes.

image.jpg
Mail Day!

uh no... dunks, Jordan 1s, and Air Force 1s have been the inspiration for so many skate shoe companies over the years it’s not even funny.

the only negative for the dunk is that the soles wear fast. This is coming from someone who’s skated tons of different shoes.
Jordan’s <> Dunks. Yes, Jordan’s were great goto skate shoes in the 80’s. Inspired Airwalk. Great board feel. Still an amazing option, if you’ve got money to burn

Literally every other SB Nike is putting out is a better skate shoe. If you’re wearing Dunks to skate, it ain’t because they skate great. Yes, you can, and yes, people do, and yes, they look great. I’m just saying there are tons of better, more functional Nike options.

Back
Top Bottom