Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

true to self fell flat. bryson himself acknowledges this. bottom line is nobody wanted a whole album of him rapping. they wanted trapsoul pt 2. dont think hes learned his lesson if he keeps his word and delivers an album full of "summer vibes" like he says

^ he only saying that cuz it didn’t have success. Trapsoul is so overrated. There are plenty of trash songs on there.

True to self is overall better but it doesn’t have any certified hits. The best songs on trapsoul were the singles. The rest of the album is not even close to as good as those tracks

^ he only saying that cuz it didn’t have success. Trapsoul is so overrated. There are plenty of trash songs on there.

True to self is overall better but it doesn’t have any certified hits. The best songs on trapsoul were the singles. The rest of the album is not even close to as good as those tracks

trapsoul overrated.... but true to self is better? you're entitled to your opinion... but sheesh. youre the only person ive ever come across to say u like TTS better than TS.... including producers involved in both projects lol

Pretty sure I saw maternity pics of him with his girl recently. The ones where they make a cast for her belly. Next album’s going double aluminum.
4F0B0EAC-B07B-4F41-82F6-748F2977CF71.png

Not his best song, i feel like he's regressed since "Don't" became a hit. Nonetheless, i like the switch in "Inhale" and it passes the car test.

f3BvlKc.png

Loved true to self

loved what trapsoul become

tiller Is an all time favorite of mine can’t wait for the lp finally

Back
Top Bottom