Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I'm definitely considering going from TMobile to mint. 2 lines, both phones paid off, $190 a month :smh:
Paying 150 a month for one voice and wearable line on Tmo. I like the peace of mind of essentially unlimited everything and device protection. But it feels like money wasted when 80% of my data is via wifi and I don’t beat up my devices…

Paying 150 a month for one voice and wearable line on Tmo. I like the peace of mind of essentially unlimited everything and device protection. But it feels like money wasted when 80% of my data is via wifi and I don’t beat up my devices…
184 a month on verizon unliminted everytihng thats 4 lines

Last edited:
Always knew about rakuten but just used it for the first time yesterday. Bought some stuff and referred my dad I already got $100 in there
Should have been doing this for years
how exactly does that all work? i’ve heard of it but never knew if it was a good idea or worth it

thats more than what i pay for ATT
got me and mom dukes lines on that unlimited for 149 after CA taxes
i have AT&T and it sucks, can barley even load NT in my apartment and most buildings i have 1 bar which doesn’t even work well lol

in the BK® App and online. The week-long line-up of deals* includes:

• Tuesday, May 28: In honor of National Hamburger Day, enjoy a free hamburger with a purchase $0.70 or more.
  • Wednesday, May 29: Kick-start the day and enjoy a free Croissan’wich® with a purchase of $0.70 or more.
  • Thursday, May 30: Enjoy a free medium soft drink with a purchase of $0.70 or more.
  • Friday, May 31: Enjoy the flame-grilled goodness of a free cheeseburger with a purchase of $0.70 or more.
  • Saturday, June 1: The day BK officially turns 70! Celebrate the brand with a free Birthday Pie Slice with a purchase of $0.70 or more.
  • Sunday, June 2: Get a free Original Crispy Chicken Sandwich with a purchase of $0.70 or more.
  • Monday, June 3: Grab a free Whopper® Jr. with a purchase of $0.70 or more.
Hope I don't forget

how exactly does that all work? i’ve heard of it but never knew if it was a good idea or worth it
You just shop through their app and you get a certain percentage back, whatever the store is offering at the time. I thought you could cash out whenever but it turns out they send your earnings quarterly

You just shop through their app and you get a certain percentage back, whatever the store is offering at the time. I thought you could cash out whenever but it turns out they send your earnings quarterly
huh interesting. i downloaded it i’ll try to figure it out cause even if it’s a little cash back it’s better than nothing 🤷‍♂️

huh interesting. i downloaded it i’ll try to figure it out cause even if it’s a little cash back it’s better than nothing 🤷‍♂️
It might be too late if you already signed up, but I could refer you and we both get some $$ I believe

Was at the strip club yesterday just chilling by the stage watching the girls dance then this one big girl comes to me and asks for a dance and I'm like nah I'm good...she then went on stage and started dancing in front of me but not showing anything mind you it's a nude club...so I'm like watching but not really shorty was like you going to give me a dollar or what... I felt bad so I gave a dollar to her lol...I was tipping just not for her and didn't do any lap dances the girls were meh

Was at the strip club yesterday just chilling by the stage watching the girls dance then this one big girl comes to me and asks for a dance and I'm like nah I'm good...she then went on stage and started dancing in front of me but not showing anything mind you it's a nude club...so I'm like watching but not really shorty was like you going to give me a dollar or what... I felt bad so I gave a dollar to her lol...I was tipping just not for her and didn't do any lap dances the girls were meh
This is reasonable, most strippers are meh. No need to spend your money if you ain’t feeling them or the establishment.

Had the same happen to me back in January 2020 just before COVID. Shorty was being aggressive and demanding I give her a dollar or she would get the bouncer on me. Got up and left the place with my boys. Wasn't dealing with that nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom