Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

It does work!
(In Canada at least lol, I'll have to try it again hah, maybe I'm not remembering correctly)

Bruh, it does not work it dont matter where you from. How does that even make sense? You give them the receipt, they will scan it and refund whatever you paid on the receipt its all automated. They arent going to apply a new tax rate and then refund you that, theres no "transcation to refund". The transaction is the original purchase.

The only thing you can do to save money (not even make money like youre saying :lol:) is buy from one place, realize its cheaper somewhere else cause of the tax rate, then basically you return and rebuy and get the difference back. People who buy stuff in NY do it all the time in Jersey since they have no sales tax.

Always knew about rakuten but just used it for the first time yesterday. Bought some stuff and referred my dad I already got $100 in there
Should have been doing this for years

What are your favorite products from there?
the lerge canvas duffle bags have an extra toiletry bag in them and removable strap and go for like $2.97-$14, looks like something that would run about 24.99 or more at Wal Mart and the leatherish backpack/purse style bags ran me like $7 and no lie look like about a $60 Steve Madden or something bag. Got a bunch of clothes for my toddler and child I am happy with and the gym clothes even, like 2 in 1 workout shorts with the built in cell phone pockets in the spandex like $4.99 are clutch. Got a "cheap" droid phone though, **** was basura its going back though

Beginning on May 13, members of the company's Jack Pack Rewards Program can receive free food, ranging from a free Jack Wrap to a free Jumbo Jack, with any $1 purchase.
New freebies will be available from May 13 until May 19.

Here's the complete breakdown:

Monday 5/13: Free Jack Wrap
Tuesday 5/14: Free 2 Tacos
Wednesday 5/15: Free Chicken Sandwich
Thursday 5/16 (Birthday): Free Jumbo Jack
Friday 5/17: Free Fries
Saturday 5/18: Free Fountain Drink
Sunday 5/19: Free Regular Size Shake

To redeem the free food offers, consumers can sign up for a free Jack Pack Rewards account through the Jack app or its website.
The new offer is valid for new and existing rewards members.

https://www.jackinthebox.com/rewards

To reach the 1$ minimum, get the 2 tacos + whatever extra or sauce

my brethren taking our tax funds with both hands
dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif

in the BK® App and online. The week-long line-up of deals* includes:

• Tuesday, May 28: In honor of National Hamburger Day, enjoy a free hamburger with a purchase $0.70 or more.
  • Wednesday, May 29: Kick-start the day and enjoy a free Croissan’wich® with a purchase of $0.70 or more.
  • Thursday, May 30: Enjoy a free medium soft drink with a purchase of $0.70 or more.
  • Friday, May 31: Enjoy the flame-grilled goodness of a free cheeseburger with a purchase of $0.70 or more.
  • Saturday, June 1: The day BK officially turns 70! Celebrate the brand with a free Birthday Pie Slice with a purchase of $0.70 or more.
  • Sunday, June 2: Get a free Original Crispy Chicken Sandwich with a purchase of $0.70 or more.
  • Monday, June 3: Grab a free Whopper® Jr. with a purchase of $0.70 or more.

I haven't paid for toilet paper in years.

Why pay when so many public places offer it for free? Walk into a public library, or on a college campus. Any place where its acceptable to have a bookbag and and stack up.

That's what I've been doing since 2016

students walking around with dookie booty because mr. WASHED KING WASHED KING raided the custodian’s closet after school

Imagine WASHED KING WASHED KING bringing a date over to his place after brunch, she asks to use the bathroom, walks into that joint, and sees a stack of these industrial-sized one-ply joints next to the toilet....

2414215.jpg

You laughing but this has literally happened.I just tell them I know a guy that’s gets me them for cheap. Which isn’t a lie.

I’m the guy.

Who gets them for cheap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom