HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

tbh I always thought the roided out body on Abbey looked incredibly stupid and distracting.

i think I remember reading their explanation, something like, "we based her off CrossFit competitors so there fore its realistic.

I don't think they realized those women are all on steroids.

tbh I always thought the roided out body on Abbey looked incredibly stupid and distracting.

i think I remember reading their explanation, something like, "we based her off CrossFit competitors so there fore its realistic.

I don't think they realized those women are all on steroids.

Abby is meant to be a muscular woman but I don't believe she is so massive that her results could not be attained naturally, Even in a post-apocalyptic world.

I don't understand how her size is distracting when it's literally the entire point. It's meant to show her physical, emotional and psychological transformation once her father died.

Abby is meant to be a muscular woman but I don't believe she is so massive that her results could not be attained naturally, Even in a post-apocalyptic world.

yah no woman is going to get that level of size and leanness without some help.

I believe this woman was her body model. like basically all CrossFit competitors
This woman is 100% on gear, necks traps and delts always the clearest giveaway.

im guessing the Last of Us team just didn't realize that and figured this was normal.

1702396887510.png

I would find it less distracting if she looked like a strong buff woman, not like a 7% body fat body builder.

If you look at female power lifters in the Olympics where testing is more stringent, none of them are gunna be that lean+big. they are big but with normal levels of female body fat.

1702397470673.png

1702397539341.png

Maybe it's just my view on it but I never thought Abby was *that* big. Muscular for sure but nothing crazy. Abby was never shown to have very low body fat or veiny like the CrossFit women you showed.

I'm not a trainer and I'm not a woman but is this physique unattainable for a woman who works out consistently?
LOU_FIGURE_ABBY_PHOTO_DHD_DSP_7.png

960x0.jpg
frank-tzeng-abby-main-outfit-1.jpg

Attachments

• LOU_FIGURE_ABBY_PHOTO_DHD_DSP_7.png
    281.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Maybe it's just my view on it but I never thought Abby was *that* big. Muscular for sure but nothing crazy. Abby was never shown to have very low body fat or veiny like the CrossFit women you showed.

I'm not a trainer and I'm not a woman but is this physique unattainable for a woman who works out consistently?

960x0.jpg
frank-tzeng-abby-main-outfit-1.jpg

Size + leanness? nah
That arm size plus seeing biceps veins, clear triceps separation as a woman while not under load.
you'll need roids, or you got some genetic condition.

ill admit im a body building fan, so it prob bothered me more than other people.
but it felt highly silly.

1702403727772.png

1702403768083.png
1702403847655.png

Weren’t there scenes where she’s on some flexing sh**. Or am I trippin. I thought being physically strong was part of her character. It’s why she’s so capable of doing all this crazy sh**. B is out here like Arnold flexin on these fools. It’s still f Abby doe

They messed up by not having some sorta rocky montage for Abby. Legit remember a scene where she was drinkin raw eggs.

I don't know anything about bodybuilding, but we saw the weight room they had at Lumen Field and we know she had the motivation to train... so it all made sense... to me anyway. 🤷‍♂️

Would anyone actually care if they just cast a hot red head whose a good actor as Abby?

If they followed shot for shot in S1 you get to deviate and cast a hot and talented skinny/fit IG model Abby.

Back
Top Bottom