How Do Some Guys Do It?

I have a couple of friends who have no job, future, and car but still have bad Girlfriends

Anyone else have friends like this?

How do they do it?

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]10 years down the line, let's see how that holds up.[/color]

real #%@@ right there

I guess you guys are right

They will eventually come around

But still props to dudes who pull this off
pimp.gif

Even sadder is that "good" dudes usually end up wifin females like this, its simply the circle of life though. I wish more girls had common sense toNOT be female simps from the start.

women love drama.

they are also very insecure, no matter how bad they are. So they get with these loser +%% dudes because they know they WILL always have the upper hand asopposed to getting with a dude that has his %%*% together, in this situation the woman has to be on her a-game or she knows she can be dropped just as easy asshe got picked up.....some women rather deal with the loser than deal with the dude that they feel has more going on than them.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

women love drama.

they are also very insecure, no matter how bad they are. So they get with these loser +%% dudes because they know they WILL always have the upper hand as opposed to getting with a dude that has his %%*% together, in this situation the woman has to be on her a-game or she knows she can be dropped just as easy as she got picked up.....some women rather deal with the loser than deal with the dude that they feel has more going on than them.

you believe that? Sad to say but statisically the "good" dudes dont have agressive/dominant personalities, what are considered by women to be"sexy" bodies as well. My womens studies class broke ALL this down to simplicity.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

women love drama.

they are also very insecure, no matter how bad they are. So they get with these loser +%% dudes because they know they WILL always have the upper hand as opposed to getting with a dude that has his %%*% together, in this situation the woman has to be on her a-game or she knows she can be dropped just as easy as she got picked up.....some women rather deal with the loser than deal with the dude that they feel has more going on than them.

Sad to say but statisically the "good" dudes dont have agressive/dominant personalities.
its true
frown.gif

some of ya'll sound salty/upset.. Lemonade41 said it best.. it's all about confidence.. SMH at the "good dudes w/ good jobs" coppin'Bimmers and Evos and still on team YNS. i see ya'll.

women love drama.

I know you're not talking about all women because i'm not like that at all.

no job, bounced 2 checks over 1,300 to my roommate for gambling fees. no car, and he dropped outta school. idk how he does it...

iw4x9t.jpg

the one in the middle. im not gonna say much because im good friends with both of em. but somtimes, i sit and wonder how they ever hooked up.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

women love drama.

its a generalization

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

women love drama.

you believe that? Sad to say but statisically the "good" dudes dont have agressive/dominant personalities, what are considered by women to be "sexy" bodies as well. My womens studies class broke ALL this down to simplicity.

what exactly do you mean by aggressive/dominant personalities??....do you want us to drag you by the hair and pund on our chest?...we no longer live inprehistoric times, woman have to use something called common sense and most important be secure in themselves, i didnt learn this in a class, i learned thisthru dealing with different types of women, who in fact themselves dealt with different types of men....and it all boils down to the same thing. sexybodies?.....who says a mature, man who got his *@#% straight wouldnt be on top of his physical appearence aswell?

women love drama.

i dont know you to say you fit in such category, im just speaking from my own experiences and from female friends that have gone thru this and they themselveshave told me this is exactly how they feel.

Well then if that's the case you need to find other women to be friends with. That's just sad that some girls feel that way.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

no job, bounced 2 checks over 1,300 to my roommate for gambling fees. no car, and he dropped outta school. idk how he does it...

iw4x9t.jpg

the one in the middle. im not gonna say much because im good friends with both of em. but somtimes, i sit and wonder how they ever hooked up.

That's exactly what I am talking about

Well then if that's the case you need to find other women to be friends with. That's just sad that some girls feel that way.

they are just friends, the way they are in relationships doesnt affect me one bit, so why would i get new friends?...lol

they are just friends, the way they are in relationships doesnt affect me one bit, so why would i get new friends?...lol

Idk I know I wouldn't want to be around people like that. I just think you should just surround yourself postive people, there is that saying you are whoyour friends are.

Back
Top Bottom