Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Until Zionism is crushed, we are not safe.

Totally normal.

Weird that MSM isn’t making this their top headline. Wonder why?? Lol

This is why I no longer just blindly listen to what MSM and our politicians say about other “fascist” countries and tell me what to think of them…

me love nutella me love nutella ether’d the whole Politics thread with a masterpiece post talking about October 7.

Truly Blumenthaal-esque

Haha, thanks.

Well, I figured out why they are stuck on exaggerating atrocities of October 7 is just their confirmation bias propaganda that Hamas just went all ISIS, and that there was no military and political agendas at play, while for some others is because they dehumanize Palestinians and consent to their genocide so they need to believe the exaggerated atrocity propaganda.

They completely overlook the evidence on Hamas' military goals and achievements in regard to prisoner exchange and blow to Israeli military targets. They also completely overlook the Israeli friendly fire and Hannibal Directive used by Israel, which is what burned down the kibbutz with the tank shells and helicopter fire on EVERYONE, whether you were Hamas or Israeli. Supposedly Hamas went around burning kibbutz as per Israeli propaganda. But, the casualty counts were lowered, because of burned Hamas fighters that they had originally included.

The stories and video documentaries are out there from Israeli sources on the intent of Israeli fire to kill anyone, whether hostage or Hamas, to deter Hamas having any leverage with prisoner exchanges. They overlook the confusion and chaos, as well as the incompetence of the IDF that day. Also, I am not saying that witnesses are always reliable, but I made sure that when to look at the facts on the ground, it matches the higher number of civilians dead (due to Israeli's weaponry causing much more damage rather than RPGs, grenades and AK-47s from Hamas), and even testimonies from the hostages and the IDF that matches the crime scene (which I have seen in videos on the type of structural damage).

Also, it would benefit Hamas to take as many hostages from that day, keep them alive, rather than kill them. It would benefit Israel to kill the hostages if they're getting away almost reaching into Gaza s othey do not use it as leverage. Hamas were even boasting at the beginning they have enough number of hostages to free every Palestinian from jail. But, I do think Hamas did intentionally kill hostages/israelis that fought back, resisted or that were armed, (we also saw this from the go-pros or security footage released by Israel from that day where some fighters shot people down) and they were on a time stamp to do it as quick.

It's wild it doesn't faze them Israeli IDF were ordered to kill their own civilians that day, as per IDF testimonies (i.e. doesn't matter, shoot everyone in the kibbutz), and they even hit and killed festival goers. They just ignore it. And if some want to use the denial Israel doesn't give a you know what, they do kill their own civilians, look at the hostages they killed. Don't tell me they care about the hostages. You can clearly tell Netanyahu rather wants them all dead.

But no, it was ISIS Hamas that day. They would not want to look at other facts because of cognitive dissonance.Fact of the matter is, Israel's October 7 narrative doesn't match a lot of the evidence out there that has been mapped out from all angles. But, no, we are the ones minimizing October 7, and they aren't maximizing or exaggerating the atrocity propaganda from Oct. 7.

Last edited:
You can’t talk about the Holocaust where Jews were killed, or condemn the Jews for killing Palestinians in the same manner.

The crimes that non-colored Christian and Jewish terrorists get away with while hiding behind a star and a cross is crazy—especially when the Christian country is funding the Jewish country that doesn’t recognize Jesus as their saviour.

IMG_8351.jpeg

These Palestinian protests must be doing something, they’re having special segment news interviewing 99 year old Jewish holocaust survivors now for sympathy.

So glad this ***** lost

You're a clown.

After the Camp David talks fell through, there was another series of talks mediated by Clinton that didn't amount to much because Israeli and Palestinian negotiators ran out of time. Meanwhile, the Israeli public decided to shift towards Sharon and the right-wing (basically choosing a policy of security first) because of the perception that Fatah had no intention to talk.

And it bears repeating: her loss led to Middle Eastern policy being dictated by Jared Kushner, who had these choice words for Palestinians:

Jared Kushner has praised the “very valuable” potential of Gaza's “waterfront property” and suggested Israel should remove civilians while it “cleans up” the strip. The former property dealer, married to Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka, made the comments in an interview at Harvard University on 15 February.

So keep living in your delusion. Hopefully, Joe will win a second term - without your help - and keep you from protesting at airports as Republicans and Christian conservatives realize their islamophobic fantasies.

You ever wonder how people watch the movie “The Hunger Games” in Israel?

You think they root for President Snow?

Back
Top Bottom