Nike Sabrina 2 - Cave Purple slated for June 28, 2024

Sabrina 2's marked as "Coming Soon" on Nike Europe, can't wait!

I don't know if this was already covered in this thread, but apparently this launch colorway is gonna be called "Court Vision."

They're calling it "Tunnel Vision" in the states, according to sneakerbardetroit.

Last edited:
Sabrina 2's marked as "Coming Soon" on Nike Europe, can't wait!

I don't know if this was already covered in this thread, but apparently this launch colorway is gonna be called "Court Vision."

Now coming soon on Nike US! And it's Court Vision like you said

Waiting to see if he answers

Only few concerns I have left is will they be on NBY, do they have those stupid ankle pillows, is the heel traction ok, and any narrowness issues.

I'm all in on these, especially the launch color way

I was iffy on the S1, but if these drop on NBY then my wallet could be in trouble

Hope to see some additional upcoming colors prior to the 6-28 release. Need to know if I should jump on this first drop or hold out for something more my style

Don't look overly narrow to me. Heel cushion looks normal. No stupid ankle pillows of note. In later responses he (Nick) says the 2 is 28 grams lighter than the S1s. Sizing will be unisex like last time.

Only thing to know now is if they will be on NBY. These look to be on par with the 1s. Can't wait to see what other colorways there are. With 5 weeks left til they come out, I'm wondering if I should do this last S1 NBY or just wait for the S2s. LOVE this line

These are great. I can see the Kobe 5 influence a bit. In for at least the purple pair and if they release a Liberty themed colorway I’ll get them as well.

IMG_0599.jpeg

Nike stole my ish lol

A lot of details went into these, which is always appreciated! They should've had flipped the heel embroidery sides though, as the medial with the "breakthrough" embroidery would look better on the lateral side, IMHO. The 1s still look better to me, nonetheless, I'm a fan of these! Hopefully, they put them on NBY!

Early review I found on these...

Really good review considering he only got them for a few minutes and had to do a lot from memory. He said go TTS or get whatever you got in the S1s and you should be good. Said the forefoot area feels looser in a good way (not as narrow). He said the collar area felt about the same. I'm skeptical of that because in the video it looks pretty constricting at the heel. But whatever.

These should be good! All we need to know now is if they're going to be on NBY :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Really good review considering he only got them for a few minutes and had to do a lot from memory. He said go TTS or get whatever you got in the S1s and you should be good. Said the forefoot area feels looser in a good way (not as narrow). He said the collar area felt about the same. I'm skeptical of that because in the video it looks pretty constricting at the heel. But whatever.

These should be good! All we need to know now is if they're going to be on NBY :emoji_fingers_crossed:
I don't no why but because they give me Kobe 5 vibes.... feel like i should do my usual 11.5.

Also anyone else see S's along the border of the Nike check

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom