Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This sale is strange....I wanted to cop the home sixers authentic shorts from 96-97....regular pair, not new, not exclusive. I added them to my cart....no discount. Wth? I don't understand it.

The extra 10% off did work and you do get it through email. Ended up getting the powder blue Bo Jackson jersey. Had been eyeing that one for a while now.
Hope it ships for you. They cancelled my order on an XL during the 30% off sale last month. What size did you get, large?

Nah it wasn’t a large. Wonder why they canceled. They had been in stock for some times lately up until this sale.
Yeah, all sizes reloaded at the start of the 30% last month and I ordered asap. Got cancelled like a week and a half later even though it still showed in-stock a couple days after I ordered (I had to email to ask when it was gonna ship).

XXL and L were still in stock until like last night, but I really want to wait for an XL :frown:

Found this gem in storage and I cant even wear it (weight loss) :frown:
I remember waiting for it to stock thenn waiting more patiently for a sale. Sizes started disappearing on me. 2xl held up tho. Good times lol…
IMG_9278.jpeg

That’s crazy haha, yes it went to a good home, my father in law lives in Plainfield on landsdowne terrace, 3 mins from u. Wife was just there the week I bought it, could’ve gave it to her to save on shipping lol

Yeah, all sizes reloaded at the start of the 30% last month and I ordered asap. Got cancelled like a week and a half later even though it still showed in-stock a couple days after I ordered (I had to email to ask when it was gonna ship).

XXL and L were still in stock until like last night, but I really want to wait for an XL :frown:
I got the email that it shipped.

Back
Top Bottom