Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

i did not enjoy enemy. only Denis Villeneuve movie i have disliked so far
I'll be the one to say it, Arrival was overrated.

Good movie but far from his best.
Man The Lobster sucks. Girl and I were so upset we watched the whole thing.
Bruh, the Lobster was HILARIOUS.

Took a sci-fi concept like that with that specific kind of acting and never broke away from it :rofl:

So many absurd and awkwardly uncomfortable moments :lol:

tumblr_oq2aa9t80L1qitfr2o1_500.gif

tumblr_pl59nikyv71rnkqsoo8_r2_500.gif

giphy.gif

GrouchyTalkativeDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Euphoria Season 1 ep4 appropriately titled: Shook Ones PartII

THAT **** WAS iLL MY GOD

This joint is about to scoop so many Awards

-Best TV Series Drama
-Best Performance by an Actress in a Series
-Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting
Role in a TV Series

This is some of the rawest, purest, gripping writing I’ve seen.

Zendaya leveled up like a MotherLover.
This isn’t your Spider-Man’s MJ

I'll be the one to say it, Arrival was overrated.

Good movie but far from his best.

Bruh, the Lobster was HILARIOUS.

Took a sci-fi concept like that with that specific kind of acting and never broke away from it :rofl:

So many absurd and awkwardly uncomfortable moments :lol:

tumblr_oq2aa9t80L1qitfr2o1_500.gif

tumblr_pl59nikyv71rnkqsoo8_r2_500.gif

giphy.gif

GrouchyTalkativeDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif
Arrival was buns

^^^ So many good looking women in that cast; almost a shame their just voicing puppets. :lol:

Cool that they’re keeping the look just like the original. When I first heard Dark Crystal was getting rebooted, I thought they might “modernize” the look a bit. Guess you don’t mess with Jim Henson’s creations.

Dark Crystal is one of those things that should just be left alone. No desire to see a reboot.

Thinking between Her, Nightcrawler and The Lobster for tonight. Which should I go with? Haven't seen any of them, I avoided Her for a minute because it seemed too light hearted for me but have only heard good things.

This is crazy:

In the future, you'll probably be able to customize the movies you watch and just select what actor you want for the role.

Checked out all the current Euphoria episodes to see the hype.....

So basically this is LGBTQ+ Riverdale...on drugs. :lol:

They have my attention so far. It's entertaining but very very predictable. I guess that's kind of the point since they're telling real stories of what goes on in these situations ?

Just finished the movie Shazam. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. Definitely the DCEU movie that's the most down to earth and relatable.

Hey why did nobody tell me Bryan Cranston was in Sneaky Pete as a bad guy. I vaguely remember him being co-creator of the show. Didn't know he was the villain.

Yes I prefer dolby better

Imax is just about straight up size. As in the screen size is bigger.

To me dolby has a clearer picture, the color pops more, and the sound is better

And dolby seats > imax seats
When's the last time you've actually been to a real imax theater though?

Cuz there's only 2 in NYC.

Last I checked theres really no difference.
This is crazy:

In the future, you'll probably be able to customize the movies you watch and just select what actor you want for the role.

This that deepfake stuff.

They need to work on the audio. If they can manipulate it as is to sound like the actor theyre changing it to then :wow:

If I had actually heard Jim's voice I would've lost it.

With that sort of jump they could revolutionize cinema and bring back all of the great dead actors.

watched alita today. why is james cameron messing around with that crap instead of doing avatar 2?
watched the new hellboy the other day and turned it off after about 45 minutes. why won't del toro give us hellboy 3?

recent things i've enjoyed were one punch man season 2, stranger things season 3, and season 3 of handmaid's tale is fantastic so far. brightburn was ok.
i have some eps of euphoria downloaded as well as some eps of legion season 3.

Back
Top Bottom