shoe cleaning tips compilation

Using too much tire shine turns your tires brown in time. There's no way I'd use that for my kicks.
" - Shaq, after the Truth dropped 42 points on the Lakers on March 13, 2001[/b]

Click here

it is true but the only case has that has happened to me is when i had to walk on a dirt road. it does make it easier to wipe off. i'd only recommend it if u are going to the mall or something like that where there isn't dust or dirt around

oh yeah i took the idea of using an eraser. i used it to clean the white part on my aj9low pearl blue. gets out the dirt stain on the bottom but not totally. which is good for me i get so bored in class.
why is ur neck like that? oh my bad u were looking at my jordans. i even break the necks of ppl who are wearin the same shoe.

For patent leather I use turtlewax car wax and they get all shiny after that.
Variant buyers are livin in a van down by the river.

makes me feel like a chick reading this, nice stuff.
lol

d-ray
Rika-chan you are my angel, but Niigaki, why are you always so ugly?

i was wearing jeans with my cool grey ix's and the patent leather is turning blue, how do i take it off plz help

okay there was a post about preventing blue jean stains off of shoes back way back when (i'm exaggerating) i heard dippin ur pants in vinegar to get the blue dye off. tape the bottom end of the jeans. rubber bands. well u can be the test subject since i don't have the cool greys.
try the suede cleaner.
or try using a toothbrush and try to brush it off. if that doesn't use a little water then brush. (then warm water)

well if u do get the stain out please add to this compilation. many thanks
why is ur neck like that? oh my bad u were looking at my jordans. i even break the necks of ppl who are wearin the same shoe.

well ppl thanx for the replies and thanx for submitting ur ways of cleaning ur shoes. hope this gets archived.

blue jeans, just the ducktape the other side of the pants to prevent it from bleeding, use finishline Scuff buster to remove the stains

yes i got the stains outt amy xi's, i used bleach...simple solution i supposed. use a q-tip, dip it in bleach, and start rubbing the stain, once stain is gone, drench the area with water, and make shure the shoe is bleach safe, .....those are my .02$
<----- What you lookin at man????
DaaznFella@Hotmail.com
AIM-DaAznFella<
++Need/Got sz 9 kicks??? let me know++

anyone know how to clean the upper meshy part of XI white/black because mine look a bit dirty, but im not sure if its dirty or if its yellowing (if that is even possible for the uppers and tongue). Please help. Thx.

Oh yea,heres a tip for black suade shoes.

-Get some tape and tape some on tha shoe and pull off.Tape where you want tha lint to come off.

-Also you can use a lint brush to remove lint.

For All White AF1's -

If the Blue from Jeans bleed onto the AF1's, Take a Cloth and use a little Murphy's Oil Soap and scrub the spot. It worked on mine.

dang i can't believe this is gonna be archived.

i am going to put more reseach to more simple and convenient ways of cleaning shoes. hopefully i or someone will come up with a way to clean "yellow soles". hopefully soon.

another thing that i did back in high school was carry an extra pair of shoes in my back pack. (nike flight 2000 low) i would wear those on my way to the bus stop(cuz the road was dirt and dusty) then when i get to the bus stop or when i'm on the bus i change my shoes to my air jordans. i had a plastic bag to put my dusty shoes in, and before school was over i would change back to my nikes. i wish i would have done this earlier cuz i would walk to the bus stop with my aj16's (a lesson learned which came out bad)
so if it is possible i would like to suggest to u guyz is carry an extra pair of shoes. in your backpack or even the trunk of ur car. you never know it might be one of those sunny days that end up cloudy and wet. peace out.

hey dalyte1, I jus started using that extra pair of shoes thing today before i even saw ur post.
I wore my old solo flights to the bus and changed to my 17s on the bus.Great minds think alike

how do i clean my 14 lows, blue and yellow? is it suede? i tried scrubbing it, bad idea, now its all faded, anyway of reviving it? so someone answer my 2 q's

BEST WAY TO CLEAN SUEDE IS WINDEX, dont drench the shoe but make sure u get all areas, take a soft brissel brush type utensil and brush ur shoes. It keeps my 6's looking brand new

5am6oody72:

Thanks for the tip. The "Soft Scrub" works great. I have some old adidas Superstar II's that I wear a lot and they look practically brand new.

If anyone has a white pair of kicks, you can use the "Soft Scrub" stuff with bleach. It works wonders. Just don't use too much because if you let it setlle it starts to solidify, but with some water it will rinse off.
All of ya'll wear his kicks, but how many of you can actually say you met THE MAN?

Anyone find a solution to yellowing soles on Foams yet?

Also, there was a post on here not long ago about some place in Maryland that can clear up the yellow soles. Anyone got their contact info?

Thanks!

Peace.

i saw the pix of how it looks like...it seems they come in sets like RESTORE 4....oh well how much is a bottle or set? it is very effective? does it get the "yellow soles" clear again?
if it does this might be the greatest breakthrough in shoe cleaning.

I use the Foot Locker foaming spray cleaner on all my leather and soles works great..........my 2 cents

Looking to buy AJ's size 9.5 DS only!!!! got some? Email me daddyl88@aol.com ONLY DEADSTOCK/BRANDNEW BOX AND CARDS AND LACES AND LOCKS(when they came with them) Must have pics and set up ebay auction!!!! Oh yeah...JERZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

USE WINDEX OR ORANGE CLEAN FOR FOAMPOSITES AND FP 3's. LOOKS BRAND NEW.
TANG ENA MO PINOY AKO.

Back
Top Bottom