THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pink Huf's are by far the best IMO. Like my avy.....By All Means!!!!.....

I kind of have the need to get all three pairs, size 12 of course won’t be easy for whatever color ends up being the Asia exclusive color, since they’re all literally samples of the original release…That being said, I’m leaning orange actually…Always wanted THAT pair since I first saw them…That’s just me though…

IMG_4027.jpeg

slaughterx slaughterx you my guy!!!....but you can't be mentioning sock-talk walking around with combos like this!....c'mon mayng!!!! :lol: :smh: :D:D

20240514_183801-jpg.3254342

I wear pants outside ALL year round. :lol: And don't sleep...it gon' get dumb hot/humid this summer in Boston. :angry:

Lol, I actually thought I had run out of all white socks, but then I realized the next day all the white ankle socks were in the drawer beneth the one those were in. I was disappointed in myself.

I kind of have the need to get all three pairs, size 12 of course won’t be easy for whatever color ends up being the Asia exclusive color, since they’re all literally samples of the original release…That being said, I’m leaning orange actually…Always wanted THAT pair since I first saw them…That’s just me though…

IMG_4027.jpeg
Orange and the OG color way for me. Hopefully I could grab at least one pair for retail and if I have to go the resell route, it isn't too bad.

I dont know, nike has almost successfully killed the resell market for am1s. Shouldn't be too hard.

Few sizes left at retail...

Thanks for the link.
I was about to UNDS my Blue Golf’s tomorrow so this is perfect. Same shoe except the toebox material.
Come to think of it my Golf’s are The Jade Green Blue color…even better.

Were you riding your Motorcycle today with these on? Looks like you dusted the medial side. Also happens to me on the lot when I’m getting in and out of Trucks.

Nah lol. I don't ride a motorcycle, probably just getting dirty. I been wearing em a lot lately since the BB version dropped.

Back
Top Bottom