The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Knicks are the definition of grit. Love it.

Think I’m afraid gonna get someone hurt again with this 48 minute stuff every night.

SmartSelect_20240508_210649_Instagram.jpg

Give Rick Carlisle any of these rosters with multiple hall of famers and he's winning 3 more rings. In fact, I'm sure if he was the bucks coach this season they'd still be in the playoffs right now. Y'all need to knock it off...

Give Rick Carlisle any of these rosters with multiple hall of famers and he's winning 3 more rings. In fact, I'm sure if he was the bucks coach this season they'd still be in the playoffs right now. Y'all need to knock it off...
One of the Bucks would have punched him in the face before they even got to the playoffs

Just woke up from an impromptu nap.

shanej-shane.gif

Missed the entire second half. SEENT that Brunson came byke (and played the entire 2nd half :lol: ) and the Knicks came byke to win.

Props to Brunson, man is a dawg.

Checking the boxscore and EYE see the Pacers went full Lakers in the 3rd.

Tuff.

I was just saying he'd have y'all still in the playoffs. He's a great coach who hasn't had a great roster since Dirk won his ring.
Y’all doesn’t include me. I’m a life long Bulls fan lol

Fired from Detroit… next season they win the title with the coach that knocked him out of the playoffs.

Can’t handle Luka’s massive ego, but throws Brunson under the bus for Luka’s play in tape sessions.

Not to mention his in-game coaching mistakes during his first stint in Indiana.

Here he is getting blasted a couple mos back for terrible coaching in close games:

Could give him 5 HOFs and 9 out of 10 times he’d blow it. Anyone pumping up this chump needs to revisit his history. Especially everything after the title.

Similar story of him fake blaming himself in 2014 cause his team didn’t respect him enough to play hard. He’s done this over and over.

Back
Top Bottom