the thread about nothing...

IMG_1930.jpeg

I must confess that I don’t use my blinkers during rush hour gridlocked traffic. As soon as you turn them on people speed up so I might as well not, throw the whip in sport mode and make my moves.
Get a V8.

HR about to be busy as hell
Brother I don’t think we have an HR department at the volunteer job :lol:
We’re a non-profit mental health org provide online and irl ‘speaking sessions’ to college/university students.
Kinda like informal therapy.
The sessions are strictly run by students so naturally the overwhelming majority of the coworkers are university psychology students. I’d guess around 80 or 90% are women.
I’m 30 as of last month but one of my friends’ girlfriend asked me to run their IT related tasks back when she was still a student and CEO of the org.

I must confess that I don’t use my blinkers during rush hour gridlocked traffic. As soon as you turn them on people speed up so I might as well not, throw the whip in sport mode and make my moves.
I turn mine on at the last second. You gotta catch people off guard otherwise they speed up and don't let you change lanes

Went to Walmart today and I’m trying to figure out why are the Gillette razors are locked in a cage
While the Gillette intimate razors are just freely in the shelves :smh: :smh: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom