Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Never been a Drake fan but since thing feud kicked off I’ve been listening to some of his music, like I don’t know a whole lot of the background or whatever, dude was kind of nice on some of those songs.
109240.jpg

Uhoh, Rap Music Nazi Delegation is triggered, they cant live with people liking rap artist/music they dont like.

Time for them to break out the 10 WEAPONS OF MASS INSECURITY:
1. Insult you into liking Kendrick
2. Meme you into liking Kendrick
3. Gaslight you into liking Kendrick
4. Passive aggressively comment you into liking Kendrick
5. 4Chan conspiracy theory you into liking Kendrick
6. Guilt you into liking Kendrick
7. EMOJI Force Push you into liking Kendrick
8. Ostracize you into liking Kendrick
9. Gang up on you into liking Kendrick
10. Report you to the mod for not liking Kendrick

All from the comfort of the bus as they ride it to the park to sit on a bench and listen to more Kendrick.

Last edited:
Bruh Drake lost AN BATTLE and its OK. At least he didn't go out like Diddy.

Yet.

According to the Rap Music Nazi Delegation, it is not ok to have this mindset, being fair is UNACCEPTABLE.

Change what you said about Drake immediately and state how much you hate him, NOW.

Or face the 10 WEAPONS OF MASS INSECURITY.

Uhoh, Rap Music Nazi Delegation is triggered, they cant live with people liking rap artist/music they dont like.

Time for them to break out the 10 WEAPONS OF MASS INSECURITY:
1. Insult you into liking Kendrick
2. Meme you into liking Kendrick
3. Gaslight you into liking Kendrick
4. Passive aggressively comment you into liking Kendrick
5. 4Chan conspiracy theory you into liking Kendrick
6. Guilt you into liking Kendrick
7. EMOJI Force Push you into liking Kendrick
8. Ostracize you into liking Kendrick
9. Gang up on you into liking Kendrick
10. Report you to the mod for not liking Kendrick

All from the comfort of the bus as they ride it to the park to sit on a bench and listen to more Kendrick.

Drake fans are like Android people that are aggressively anti-iPhone. It's an incredibly one sided argument and some gentle poking gets this type of response. Chill, my guy. Listen to whatever you want. It's not a competition.

Drake fans are like Android people that are aggressively anti-iPhone. It's an incredibly one sided argument and some gentle poking gets this type of response. Chill, my guy. Listen to whatever you want. It's not a competition.

Its not gentle poking, and its not unique to Drake.

Read the Rap/Hip Hop thread, people are not allowed to listen to what they want, without having those tactics I mentioned used against them.

Exactly.

You just insulted like a RAP NAZI BOT in your first sentence, using one of the Weapons of Mass Insecurity, thanks for proving my point.

I dont care or like Drake at all nor do I care for Kendrick, Im just pointing out the behavior of ALOT of people on NT when someone's taste doesnt align with theirs.

And its Nazi like behavior, accept with music, which makes the behavior more pathetic.

Last edited:
Its not gentle poking, and its not unique to Drake.

Read the Rap/Hip Hop thread, people are not allowed to listen to what they want, without having those tactics I mentioned used against them.

Exactly.

You just insulted like a RAP NAZI BOT in your first sentence, using one of the Weapons of Mass Insecurity, thanks for proving my point.

I dont care or like Drake at all nor do I care for Kendrick, Im just pointing out the behavior of ALOT of people on NT when someone's taste doesnt align with theirs.

And its Nazi like behavior, accept with music, which makes the behavior more pathetic.

Odd that you're this bent out of shape about people having strong opinions about something that you purport to not have a strong opinion about. Might be something more serious going on with you. It really ain't that serious.

Odd that you're this bent out of shape about people having strong opinions about something that you purport to not have a strong opinion about. Might be something more serious going on with you. It really ain't that serious.

This is an example of "Gaslighting," Rap Music Nazi weapon of choice #3.

You got at me for having a strong opinion of Drake, then when i stated I didnt, you got at me for NOT having a strong opinion of Drake, classic Gaslighting.

He has some valid points though. In before the classic NT pile on

They dont want to hear it, because they know it's Nazi like behavior and thats the only way they know how to act.

Luckily NT pile on doesnt work on me, cause they know its what I thrive on.

Don't encourage this behavior lol. He is literally arguing with no one now.

Stop refering to yourself as, "no one." Please have respect for yourself.

Youre the funniest character, cause once you get owned, you go to, "bro, why so serious, I was just playing."

You the type of dude to get caught stealing paper and be like, whats the problem, I pay taxes.

Stop refering to yourself as, "no one." Please have respect for yourself.

Youre the funniest character, cause once you get owned, you go to, "bro, why so serious, I was just playing."

You the type of dude to get caught stealing paper and be like, whats the problem, I pay taxes.

You are not arguing with me lol.

Why are you still hung up on this rap beef.

You are not arguing with me lol.

Why are you still hung up on this rap beef.

You dont want me to be hung up on it cause it kills all your joy in doing the stuff I mentioned, you want to do all that stuff without any accountability.

Its not so fun to do that stuff when its written out and pointed out what kind of behavior it is, is it?

Im not even telling anyone to stop acting like that. Act like a Rap Music Nazi all you want, but dont get mad at me when its pointed out and it makes you feel guilty.

Anyone who gets mad about what I wrote, youre welcome,I just found the humanity left in your soul by bringing out your guilt.

You dont want me to be hung up on it cause it kills all your joy in doing the stuff I mentioned, you want to do all that stuff without any accountability.

Its not so fun to do that stuff when its written out and pointed out what kind of behavior it is, is it?

Im not even telling anyone to stop acting like that. Act like a Rap Music Nazi all you want, but dont get mad at me when its pointed out and it makes you feel guilty.

I do get joy from hearing Not Like Us in public places.

WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP

Back
Top Bottom