NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 355

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (318)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (170)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (192)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
702 Total Votes  
post #10621 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyBreadI View Post

Damnnnn, dope shots livin! You went ham, 3 pairs??

looks like 6! lol
post #10622 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyBreadI View Post


Damnnnn, dope shots livin! You went ham, 3 pairs??

 

HAD to brody! 

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #10623 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by just blaze View Post

Just got my first pair of MC racers in. Paid just a little more than retail and couldn't catch a break. I missed those links left and right. Anyways, I LOVE these. You can say I'm late to the party but looking to pick up another pair and some trainers also.
Just wondering what length you went with? Thanks!

 

45"

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #10624 of 84687
Did you end up mixing and matching, or did you just go with the original sneakers that were paired together in the box?
post #10625 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernART View Post

Did you end up mixing and matching, or did you just go with the original sneakers that were paired together in the box?

Mixed and matched, I'm all for different pairs together

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #10626 of 84687
I know wrong thread but anyone know where i can get some black laces for fl lunar 1s? Or know what type/size?
post #10627 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1510 View Post

I know wrong thread but anyone know where i can get some black laces for fl lunar 1s? Or know what type/size?

Read the last 10-15 posts.
post #10628 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Read the last 10-15 posts.

On my phone but yeah i did their oval laces. Just curious if ppl wanting flat ones ordered from there as well.
post #10629 of 84687

Thinking about picking up another pair of MCs on run.com. Are there any coupons? Couldn't find any in the coupon thread.

post #10630 of 84687

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

I swapped in the laces from the flyknit free. So far these have been the closest to the OG.  They are a bit thinner than the kiwi ones. 

post #10631 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Thinking about picking up another pair of MCs on run.com. Are there any coupons? Couldn't find any in the coupon thread.

huh? they gone bro

post #10632 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by just blaze View Post

looks like 6! lol

Holy crap, didn't even catch that! 6??! smokin.gif
post #10633 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyBreadI View Post

Holy crap, didn't even catch that! 6??! smokin.gif

seriously. that's almost my monthly mortgage payment
post #10634 of 84687
Good stuff there @ Livin

My run.com order got canceled and i ordered as soon as u guys posted the link .. Oh well... I pre-ordered from RW .. Hopefully i get em this time $135 ..

Thanks to whoever poster the link...
For sale: DS Flyknit Lunar 1 Multicolor sz 11
Reply
For sale: DS Flyknit Lunar 1 Multicolor sz 11
Reply
post #10635 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahuhuhyah View Post

huh? they gone bro

I'm looking at the Trainers. not Racers.

post #10636 of 84687
So tempted to order white Trainers off NDC...
post #10637 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by just blaze View Post


looks like 6! lol

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyBreadI View Post


Holy crap, didn't even catch that! 6??! smokin.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyrockit View Post


seriously. that's almost my monthly mortgage payment

 

 

Must be the angle of the shot, 6 shoes - 3 pairs laugh.gif 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroCustomz View Post

Good stuff there @ Livin

My run.com order got canceled and i ordered as soon as u guys posted the link .. Oh well... I pre-ordered from RW .. Hopefully i get em this time $135 ..

Thanks to whoever poster the link...

 

Sometimes things happen for a reason! $15 back is a sweet deal for these

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #10638 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkastikBuchan View Post

So tempted to order white Trainers off NDC...

I'm with right there with ya bro. If you got the money, pull the trigger!! I just preordered the MC racers and just got in the MC trainers... so I need to cool down. Hopefully they're still there next month. Trying to limit myself to 2-3 pairs a month. Already hit 4 for august laugh.gif
post #10639 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasroberts21 View Post


I'm with right there with ya bro. If you got the money, pull the trigger!!  laugh.gif

 

Hahaha I like your style!

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #10640 of 84687
Just came in a couple hours ago and already had to throw em on!

post #10641 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasroberts21 View Post

I'm with right there with ya bro. If you got the money, pull the trigger!! I just preordered the MC racers and just got in the MC trainers... so I need to cool down. Hopefully they're still there next month. Trying to limit myself to 2-3 pairs a month. Already hit 4 for august laugh.gif
I would have ordered them when they first went on sale, it's just that right now I need a car much more than another pair of shoes. laugh.gif
post #10642 of 84687
Volt Racers that were on sale last week on NDC just arrived! Anyone else receive their pair?
post #10643 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernART View Post

Volt Racers that were on sale last week on NDC just arrived! Anyone else receive their pair?

Yes sir! This morning as well

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #10644 of 84687

sizing question.. if i can do a 9.5 in lunars can i do a 9.5 in racers?

WTB:

 

White Lance Mountains - Size 9.5

Reply

WTB:

 

White Lance Mountains - Size 9.5

Reply
post #10645 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn11242 View Post

sizing question.. if i can do a 9.5 in lunars can i do a 9.5 in racers?


Absolutely

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #10646 of 84687

what about padded trainers?

WTB:

 

White Lance Mountains - Size 9.5

Reply

WTB:

 

White Lance Mountains - Size 9.5

Reply
post #10647 of 84687

Hey guys I need some feedback,

 

I returned some Racers from NDC cause they were too tight,

 

That was like a week ago, well today I came home and they were sitting infront of my house. I talked to a rep on chat and they said they received at the warehouse and I will have my money back in a couple of days, Im so confused, has some had this happened to them? grin.gif 

post #10648 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn11242 View Post

what about padded trainers?

Bracing myself for the dude that's gonna say OMG PADDING?! UGHHHHHH

Anyways, padded or not, they both fit true to size for me.
post #10649 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn11242 View Post

what about padded trainers?

 

Yes, you should be good across the board.

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #10650 of 84687
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimYe View Post

Hey guys I need some feedback,

 

I returned some Racers from NDC cause they were too tight,

 

That was like a week ago, well today I came home and they were sitting infront of my house. I talked to a rep on chat and they said they received at the warehouse and I will have my money back in a couple of days, Im so confused, has some had this happened to them? grin.gif 

 

roll.gif

 

Nope, but keep us posted on what happens, that's crazy dude

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)