OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone who switched to round laces know where I can get some? Or were they just from other pairs?

Weirdest thing just happened.

I had MC Racers in my cart from when they first went up but I never paid for it so they were just sitting there.

I checked yesterday, and in my cart it said out of stock. Just now I look at the cart & it said available!!! Didn't hesitate this time and put through the order. Not holding any hope but if it goes through, I'll be a happy man.

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/...&current=fa9506bdcedfc15a4133bdf0b7bf490d.jpg

Just ordered my first pair of racers off of RW (the red/black).  Shoutout to whoever posted them a few pages back.  Also, runblog10 was posted to use as a discount but fb15d takes 15% off of liquidation items so I got mine for $101.90.  Praying my slightly wide feet fit into these!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does LukesLocker charge immediately? Just placed an order and don't see a pending charge on my card.

Placed my order with NT Chicago on Monday, paid extra for two day shipping, they went out on Monday and I'm not getting them until tomorrow. It's only one more day, but still frustrating when I was expecting them today :smh:

I cannot fathom people getting frustrated over pushed back shipping dates or having to wait a bit longer for a package in transit.

Maybe I'm too old to care about those things.

I cannot fathom people getting frustrated over pushed back shipping dates or having to wait a bit longer for a package in transit.

Maybe. In all seriousness, it's more the principle that I paid for something I'm not getting

Just ordered my first pair of racers off of RW (the red/black).  Shoutout to whoever posted them a few pages back.  Also, runblog10 was posted to use as a discount but fb15d takes 15% off of liquidation items so I got mine for $101.90.  Praying my slightly wide feet fit into these!
laugh.gif
Glad to know someone got a pair off the link 
happy.gif
 I would have ordered one for myself but they didn't have my size..

Wouldn't bother me unless I paid more for expedited shipping. Not sure I would sweat an extra day but I get it.

I personally have 8 different trainers, and I go .5 down on the racers.  That being said, I used to go .5 down on the trainers as well, before they came with padding.  With padding, I say TTS.

Hope that helps

I personally have 8 different trainers, and I go .5 down on the racers.  That being said, I used to go .5 down on the trainers as well, before they came with padding.  With padding, I say TTS.

Hope that helps

Thanks for the input, man. Looks like I'll be holding off for now on the volt Racer. Here's to hoping for a restock on NDC...

finally found my size 9 in the mc racers from NTNY. thanks for all the help. really appreciate the people in this thread lookin out for each other.

For anyone looking theres a full size run of the black racers up on Running Warehouse, most sizes for pre order 

Thanks for the input, man. Looks like I'll be holding off for now on the volt Racer. Here's to hoping for a restock on NDC...
Dude... It's not looking good for Volt Racers. I've been on the phone for what seems like the past 24 hours with numerous Nike Reps & Store Locations and none have been able to pull up the color code #721 - They've attributed this to completely selling out of stock and some have even gone as far as to say discontinuation. I think at this point our best bet is to catch one of these online retailers with stock left or something. 

Unless you know of a way to purchase from NDC UK or NDC France and have it shipped to the US? Because they're still stocked in numerous sizes on those countries respective websites at the moment. 

Looking for a Size 9.5 here

Sorry to see you not snag a pair, but they really could be floppy even at a .5 size.  I hate to bum you out....  but figured better to be honest than to get a pair you can't wear

Back
Top Bottom