Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.
Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.
Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:
- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like
Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!
Wack update, thanks for nothing.
- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).
These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.
What's a GOOD update?
- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.
- If you have pics, post them!
Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info
How to make a phone order:
- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.
1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).
We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.
Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.