Official AUGUST 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Outlet Kansas City-(913) 788-7263

CP3.V (Black) 79.99

Hyperdunk Supreme (BG PE) 79.99

Hyperenforcer (Westbrook PE Home) 89.99

Kobe VII Concord 109.99

Kobe Poison Dart Frog Shirt 25.00

Just saw a pair of Lebron Olympics Size 12 for $109 at Discover Mills GA

White / Obsidian – University Red
510811-101

(678) 847-5140

check nordstrom Racks, i work there, weve been getting kobe VII systems in concord for 69.97 lately, and plenty of camo green, as well as the red/white colorways of the roshe run for 59.97.

Its a good store to check in general, got the seacrystal mid dunks for 50 bucks, and white/orange/burgundy am90s for 49.97 minus discount. Kobe VI chaos for 32.50 on super clearance too, after my discount theyre were 28 bucks.

weve also been getting the white red and black jordan 2012s for 69.97, with the red "boot".

Although we usually dont get retros, someday we might since a couple of individual nordstrom stores have retro jordan accounts (mainly New Jersey and Chicago), i miss the days when clearance shops would clear out retro stock. I remeber copping white/wheat 13s for 50 bucks when i was like 12 as well as cement 3s for under 70.

I've gotten some nice shoes from my local NR over the years...Lebron 8 V2 Dunkmans for 70, Flightposite 2s for 60, AM95s for 60, AJ1s for 45. I feel it's very hit-or-miss; sometimes there are some real nice kicks there but sometimes there's absolutely nothing. Last time I checked the only shoes I saw were Jordan fusions...but it's definitely well worth checking out:smokin

went to the Nike Outlet in Cypress, TX but couldn't find anything good except Kids stuff

check nordstrom Racks, i work there, weve been getting kobe VII systems in concord for 69.97 lately, and plenty of camo green, as well as the red/white colorways of the roshe run for 59.97.
Its a good store to check in general, got the seacrystal mid dunks for 50 bucks, and white/orange/burgundy am90s for 49.97 minus discount. Kobe VI chaos for 32.50 on super clearance too, after my discount theyre were 28 bucks.
weve also been getting the white red and black jordan 2012s for 69.97, with the red "boot".
Although we usually dont get retros, someday we might since a couple of individual nordstrom stores have retro jordan accounts (mainly New Jersey and Chicago), i miss the days when clearance shops would clear out retro stock. I remeber copping white/wheat 13s for 50 bucks when i was like 12 as well as cement 3s for under 70.

nordstrom rack is very underrated

found Jordan 2 and 6's from the CDP packs. Lebron 7's for under 60. Great place to find stuff. Better than Ross/Marshalls

Hit the Paramus NJ Nike Outlet on Saturday.

Only interesting item - Air Force 1 XXX Anniversity Lows in the Black Pearl colorway 520505-090 $89.99
Had a FSR as of Sat. morning.

Picked up a pair of sz 13's and a LeBron Sweatshirt for 10 bucks on the clearance rack.

Hit up the Nike Factory Store at Colorado Mills Mall. Nothing of worthy mention but they did have all Olympic gear marked down and an extra 30% off.

y'all get no kicks in a 13 :smh:

I got a pair of concord Kobe VIIs in a 13 from NR, only pair. They also had the black/yellow ones in a 11.5. It really is hit or miss with NR though. That was the first time I saw anything worth getting.

The "safety orange" AM95s another NTer posted above are also available at the Niagara Falls Nike Outlet; they had them for $99 though. You can try to price match, they came in a mix of the brown & orange boxes.

A near FSR from what I could see; they also had the AT II SC lime colorway (NOT the Citron QS) for $60 as well in a near FSR as well.

This is from last Friday, Aug 17 when I went

Ross in Hollywood (Hollywood & Western), CA

Had a couple Lunareclipse (Anthracite / Max Orange) size 11 and 12 for $50
Check you local Ross!

Also had pretty much a FSR 9-12 of Adidas Return of the Mac for $40

For those of you who been waiting for the Zoom Rookies to hit the sales racks, check your local HoHs. The all black color way was marked down to $90 and the binary blues were $60. Assume limited and random sizes.

I saw the deal and jumped on it right away.  Lucky for me, they had my size 13 feet.  I expect to see those bad boys on my porch on Tuesday.  BTW I got the Navy/Black for $59.99 deal.  I'm going swing by my local FL (non-HoH) to see if they have the same deal and any pairs in stock.

HOH has the dynamic blue zoom rookies for $89.99 and they also have all the Air CB34 for $89.99 as well

Idk how many AF1 heads check this thread. But here yall go

At the NFS in Shreveport LA, they have the AF1 XXX Pearl "black denim" for 89.99
They have at least 2-3 FSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom