NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread - Page 2890  

post #86671 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACBboyz84 View Post

Game is going according to script so far.

If the Pacers come back and win it would be the greatest theatrical performance of all time!!

AyoTayo

 

J Cole - "Be Free"

Kendrick Lamar - "Untitled"

AyoTayo

 

J Cole - "Be Free"

Kendrick Lamar - "Untitled"

post #86672 of 90039
Well, now we get to see what the Pacers are really made of...


oh, and there was this one team that was down 15 in the 4th Qtr of a game 7 in 2000 and won, game is not over...
post #86673 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkn3m View Post

Salty nt'ers smokin.gif

No. Just a lot of people who don't like Miami.


There are about 6 Heat fans on here. That's it.
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #86674 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***a5in11 View Post

dudes find one 50/50 call and say the ref's are making sure the heat win roll.gif
lets all just forget about miami out working indiana on the boards

reaching
post #86675 of 90039
Heat shouldn't take this lead for granted.... U know how basketball is its a game of scoring runs
Wanted: DS Air Jordan XI "Space Jam" 2000 sz. 11.5
Wanted: DS Air Jordan XI "Space Jam" 2000 sz. 11.5
post #86676 of 90039
Bron's defense in this series has been amazing.
post #86677 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***a5in11 View Post

dudes find one 50/50 call and say the ref's are making sure the heat win roll.gif
lets all just forget about miami out working indiana on the boards

It is not just the refs. Indiana's coach is the number one reason they are down.

He had the gall to tell his team that they had to win the 2nd quarter then puts in the worst lineup he can come up with for 4 minutes sick.gif
post #86678 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***a5in11 View Post

dudes find one 50/50 call and say the ref's are making sure the heat win roll.gif
lets all just forget about miami out working indiana on the boards
lol its always the same damn people to

South Florida Living

South Florida Living

post #86679 of 90039
Why would Slogel bench his 2 best players for 8hrs in a close game
post #86680 of 90039
Miami looking good defensively & Wade & Bosh came to play... It could be a LONG 2nd half for Indy
post #86681 of 90039

post #86682 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

Serious question: Do some of you really think Indiana has a better basketball team than Miami??

Depends. Can we stop calling them the Miami cavs?
post #86683 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Doc03 View Post

Lmao @ Sager's southbeach suit

Doc lemme see a pic im at the Yankees game
Nike Talk's Law of Supply and Demand....
They have the Supply, we create the demand but,
There will be a time when that Demand isn't there &
Nike will be forced to give us retro's with NIKE AIR...
Nike Talk's Law of Supply and Demand....
They have the Supply, we create the demand but,
There will be a time when that Demand isn't there &
Nike will be forced to give us retro's with NIKE AIR...
post #86684 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelyesses View Post

man you gonna have so many guys cosigning you and the spurs str8 fighting to slurp you off... all these pogo fans and prostitutes...but dont do it...dont allow those fareweather frauds be apart of team spurs...
You take this very seriously don't you?
post #86685 of 90039
Home team wins game 7 80% of the time, winner of game 5 wins the series 84% of the time....safe bet for the money team
post #86686 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightngale View Post

Not even the Spurs will stand a chance with the Miami "swarming defense"

Exactly, when the Heat play this type of defense. They get the offense too tired, which means the opposing team starts slacking of defense. That's what's happening to the Pacers. Too many turnovers gets them too tired and they lose focus

It's impossible to overcome unless you have a quick, poised PG. Spurs have that in Tony Parker tho, that's the big difference.
post #86687 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

Serious question: Do some of you really think Indiana has a better basketball team than Miami??

They're not but they should have won this series. All the turnovers, refs favor miami and game 1 mistakes made this a 7 games series.

They still have 2 more quarters to prove themselves though.
post #86688 of 90039
The verticality rule seems to only apply to Hibbert. Guys like Tyson and Marc go straight and get less respect than that guy.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
post #86689 of 90039
Can yall please stop acting like this game is over yall gonna jinx us lol

South Florida Living

South Florida Living

post #86690 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Doc03 View Post

Lmao @ Sager's southbeach suit
Pics of said suit? Listening to the game since I'm at work mean.gif
Wanted: DS Air Jordan XI "Space Jam" 2000 sz. 11.5
Wanted: DS Air Jordan XI "Space Jam" 2000 sz. 11.5
post #86691 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by kix28 View Post

Heat shouldn't take this lead for granted.... U know how basketball is its a game of scoring runs

Yup. Gotta play with a sense of urgency and some desperation
Suffering is good...on the path to carnage
Suffering is good...on the path to carnage
post #86692 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelyesses View Post

man you gonna have so many guys cosigning you and the spurs str8 fighting to slurp you off... all these pogo fans and prostitutes...but dont do it...dont allow those fareweather frauds be apart of team spurs...

says the lifelong heat fan
post #86693 of 90039
I'm looking forward to the Manu-LeBron double flop laugh.gif
post #86694 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR J XIII View Post

Well, now we get to see what the Pacers are really made of...


oh, and there was this one team that was down 15 in the 4th Qtr of a game 7 in 2000 and won, game is not over...


srs?
post #86695 of 90039

Good effort by the Pacers, but this one is in the bag.

post #86696 of 90039
keep building the lead..
post #86697 of 90039
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88 View Post

Exactly, when the Heat play this type of defense. They get the offense too tired, which means the opposing team starts slacking of defense. That's what's happening to the Pacers. Too many turnovers gets them too tired and they lose focus

It's impossible to overcome unless you have a quick, poised PG. Spurs have that in Tony Parker tho, that's the big difference.
he was being sarcastic with the swarming defense. The heat are fouling and hacking and arent getting called for fouls

South Florida Living

South Florida Living

post #86698 of 90039

Great 1st half for Miami.

 

Bosh and Wade stepping up. Ray Allen showing a pulse.

 

Miami is in the driver's seat, but the game is far from over.

post #86699 of 90039
somebody tell shaq it's david west not hibbert with the writing on his shoe
post #86700 of 90039
Game one coming back to bite the pacers on the ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread