Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose is my guy but :lol:

Joakim & Nate :lol: :lol:

smh i remember that. gasol was getting bullied like a middle school nerd bro and nobody was going to do anything about it. but lets not get it twisted, zbo can probably squat and deadlift 10x more than gasoft so lebrons not going 2 be doing that to zbo ill tell u that

Word these dudes are comparing the softie that is paul gasol (no discredit, hes a great player, hes just soft) to the bully that is zbo, if blake, a dude who is bigger and stronger than bron, gets straight punked by z-bo, the same thing would happen to bron. (No I am not comparing Blake to bron in terms of skill, just in size and strength.)

"you suck i'm the best you suck i'm the best you suck"

"Are my emails getting through? YOU CAN PLAY!!"

:rofl: :lol:

smh i remember that. gasol was getting bullied like a middle school nerd bro and nobody was going to do anything about it. but lets not get it twisted, zbo can probably squat and deadlift 10x more than gasoft so lebrons not going 2 be doing that to zbo ill tell u that
Word these dudes are comparing the softie that is paul gasol (no discredit, hes a great player, hes just soft) to the bully that is zbo, if blake, a dude who is bigger and stronger than bron, gets straight punked by z-bo, the same thing would happen to bron. (No I am not comparing Blake to bron in terms of skill, just in size and strength.)
word.

Ruh oh...

“Honestly, we’re doing it to ourselves,” Chandler said on Sunday. “I watched the tape myself and there are open looks. We have to be willing passers. You have to sacrifice yourself sometimes for the betterment of the team and for the betterment of your teammates.

"So when you drive in the paint and you draw, you kick it. I think we need to do a better job of allowing the game to dictate who takes the shots and not the individuals.”

Rest of Article in Link

Yall know EXACTLY who he's going at :lol:

Tyson hasn't been playing well, but he's got a point....

Hibbert packs the paint because he can leak off chandler who isn't an offensive threat. So we gotta adjust. Can't really just drive in.

He is a humongous part of the problem. Hibbert abusing him. We need to move the ball but c'mon Kidd, Tyson, Kenyon cant shoot a lick. Pablo can only shoot 3s. Shumpert is hit or miss. Copeland doesn't play. Novak can't get open so be doesn't play. Who exactly else is there to shoot? Felton and melo because Jr Smith has fallen off the face of the earth

Last edited:
man i thought that quote was gonna be worse. melo just needs to stop forcing quick shots. you don't have the look, kick it out and get better positioning, instead of just chucking a contested j.

[quote name="DubA169"]We need to move the ball but c'mon Kidd, Tyson, Kenyon cant shoot a lick. Pablo can only shoot 3s. Shumpert is hit or miss. Copeland doesn't play. Novak can't get open so be doesn't play. Who exactly else is there to shoot? Felton and melo because Jr Smith has fallen off the face of the earth[/quote] I've been fighting this twisted logic with my fellow Lakers fans for years. You don't need a team of Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, Mark Price, and Kevin Durant in order for ball movement to take place.

I mean, what response do you expect to come from what you're saying? "Okay yeah good point, Melo and Felton should just shoot all of the shots."

Tyson is right. Move the ball around more. Period.

EVERY SINGLE SUPER STAR PLAYER FLOPS. I don't know why he would say he doesn't flop that's stupid but everybody player in the league does it.

Last edited:
I've been fighting this twisted logic with my fellow Lakers fans for years. You don't need a team of Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, Mark Price, and Kevin Durant in order for ball movement to take place.

I mean, what response do you expect to come from what you're saying? "Okay yeah good point, Melo and Felton should just shoot all of the shots."

Tyson is right. Move the ball around more. Period.

This is the part of his quote that stuck out to me the most:

You have to sacrifice yourself sometimes for the betterment of the team and for the betterment of your teammates.

I think a lot of this falls on Mike Woodson as well.

Well yeah. Those 3 months of great ball they were clearly playing completly different. You may as well go down trying to play like that by moving the ball

But Kidd and JR all of sudden forgetting how to shoot and tyson getting extremly outplayed is a big part of the problem. Plus I don't think melo can guard the 4 in this series.

New York cant continue to let Indy get away with sticking David West on 1 of their guards when Vogel puts Paul George on Melo.

Run Felton/Earl/Shump/Melo/whoever and attack West every time down the floor until they take Paul George off Melo or bench West

Last edited:
He's a good communicator and holds guys accountable for the most part. But coaching offense? He's a joke.

Well yeah. Those 3 months of great ball they were clearly playing completly different. You may as well go down trying to play like that by moving the ball

But Kidd and JR all of sudden forgetting how to shoot and tyson getting extremly outplayed is a big part of the problem. Plus I don't think melo can guard the 4 in this series.
You think? 

Indy is too strong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom