Recently picked up a pair of '01 Royals and '94 Breds. Both aren't super beat but I bought them as restore projects. Watched some youtube videos, searched around on NT, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a couple remaining questions.
1. Which Red paint from Angelus matches the red on the breds? Looks like it might be the fire red or the chili red on their website?
2. Angelus seems to only sell "blue" and it looks like that's what they're trying to market as royal blue? Correct me if I'm wrong.
3. If I want a factory finish look I should go for the non-flat black, right?
4. For the swoosh, since both are nubuck, just use some nubuck/suede cleaner and brush it out?
5. There's a part on the outer part of the right Royal shoe where the midsole is coming apart from the upper near where the shoe bends to go into the toe box. Is it possible for me to shoegoo that back together? (I can post pictures later)
Thanks in advance fam.