Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
thats going rate, i mean if you are good and look pften you might be able to get a pair for $450 depending on whos selling. I wouldnt sell any of my pairs for a dime under $500 if i sold em.
i would never buy from you 
unless you sold to me for retail
laugh.gif

cant add a 12 seriously
laugh.gif
Same with size 13...

"Sorry, this item isn't available anymore because other shoppers added it to their carts first. But if they don't check out in the next few minutes, you've still got a chance. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-00000000]"

Damn...didn't think they'd go THAT fast.
laugh.gif

Thanks for all the responses homies..like @vinotwofour  said finding a legit pair is the tough part..especially with receipt.

Thats why I want to do it local cuz who knows what an online seller will send you
Does having a receipt really make a shoe "more" legit?  Someone could easily give you a real receipt and fake shoes.  When did the whole receipt thing become a "thing"?  

I do agree it's best to see the shoe in person, but then again if you do your research and know what you're doing, buying online shouldn't be that hard.  

Best advice is to buy from a trusted seller, whether you know what you're doing or not, you're better off that way.  Unfortunately at this time, you'll have to pay to play. Good luck with the hunt!

What's the going rate for DS Breds size 11.5 right now?

Offered a dude $500 a couple weeks back and never got a response
$500 is high imo

thats going rate, i mean if you are good and look pften you might be able to get a pair for $450 depending on whos selling. I wouldnt sell any of my pairs for a dime under $500 if i sold em.
you paid resale of course your gonna want resale + no spit ...but i think $500 is too much

maybe im lost cuz im not near needing my ds set & lows are a week away

Last edited:
cant add a 12 seriously :lol:

Same with size 13...

"Sorry, this item isn't available anymore because other shoppers added it to their carts first. But if they don't check out in the next few minutes, you've still got a chance. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-00000000]"

Damn...didn't think they'd go THAT fast. :lol:
didnt even want these carmine 1's with blakes logo unless its on disco but seeing them not addidng is :rofl:

Same with size 13...

Damn...didn't think they'd go THAT fast.
laugh.gif
I guess nobody wants 11's haha.  You can still add that size.

didnt even want these carmine 1's with blakes logo unless its on disco but seeing them not addidng is
roll.gif
For real...I'm not a big fan of red shoes, but these are pretty clean.  Them going like Legend Blue 11s is
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Does having a receipt really make a shoe "more" legit?  Someone could easily give you a real receipt and fake shoes.  When did the whole receipt thing become a "thing"?  

I do agree it's best to see the shoe in person, but then again if you do your research and know what you're doing, buying online shouldn't be that hard.  

Best advice is to buy from a trusted seller, whether you know what you're doing or not, you're better off that way.  Unfortunately at this time, you'll have to pay to play. Good luck with the hunt!
The receipt is for my purposes, I've been keeping my receipts with my shoes forever..never did I say it makes them more legit but it sure helps in the whole process of easing the mind.

Some of the fakes and GMs are just too damn good now

^I don't get why. They ought to drop the only PE that matters and that is Black Toes with a black tongue MJ PE style.

The receipt is for my purposes, I've been keeping my receipts with my shoes forever..never did I say it makes them more legit but it sure helps in the whole process of easing the mind.

Some of the fakes and GMs are just too damn good now

I've been keeping all my receipts since day 1 as well. Basically for insurance purposes. Never know about a fire, flood or someone actually crazy to try and get my stash( they would be sorry) or any other unforeseen circumstances where you would need more than just pics to recoup or come up.

OG 1 Thread giving a little history lesson tonight on 85, 94 and 01 Black/Reds

pimp.gif

This is the reason why this thread is the best on NT
I used to think this too...until I went to the Nike SB thread. 
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

laser 1's an easy cop if i get to a local FL doing FCFS a half hour before they open?
Depends where you live. My spots are only doing raffles so that's an automatic strikeout in my book.  If it's FCFS I'd do 2-3 hrs early just to be safe. I havent heard much chatter about them outside of social media.  I think the remastered prices have people being more selective tbh-especially with ASW around the corner. It's a lot of heat dropping this month.

I guess nobody wants 11's haha.  You can still add that size.
I think bots just released some sizes eventually. At one point all of them were unattainable.

laser 1's an easy cop if i get to a local FL doing FCFS a half hour before they open?
looks like a straighforward drop - won't call anything easy these days, especially if you live in a major city. best bet is to call your nearby store(s) and see what the policy is. if it's fcfs and you're still nervous, just head out like 2-3 hrs before drop, grab a breakfast sandwich and hang out

Kind of looks like they're scrubs that were tucked in to showcase the shoes.

Last edited:
The mark of a good custom is when it can be passed off as an in-line release from the brand in which the shoe is taken. That’s been the case withThe Remade x 400mlclothing x Jordan 1 “Chinese New Year” Pack. Draped in premium materials couple with nods to the ongoing Chinese zodiac, the pack is finally vindicated today with a release date. Pre-orders are set to begin on February 7th at 12pm EST for $888 on the theremade.com. Releasing with a luxury banana box, handkerchief and snapback, only four spots are available so act fast this coming Saturday if you hope to secure a pair.

Back
Top Bottom