NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › ***Official Political Discussion Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Official Political Discussion Thread*** - Page 5

post #121 of 53984
Obamas dreamy smile>
Stunninstyle.com
Team 49ers
Reply
Stunninstyle.com
Team 49ers
Reply
post #122 of 53984
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL View Post

WHO GIVES A **** how confident Romney is in this debate?
Some of you guys are really giving the man credit because he is being 'assertive' and 'confident' in this debate?
You wanna give him points on demeanor? What about content? He's speaking constant ********. He's lying through the roof on everything he is saying.
He is flip flopping ONCE AGAIN on his tax cut policies. He got called out on it and he got mad. His defense mechanism told him to tell the mediator that studies should be thrown out.
STUDIES. FACTS. Should be thrown out... okay dude, lets throw away facts and just have a presidential campaign about confidence and hope.
This guy is a joke. Obama is stuttering, and yes he doesn't sound as 'confident' as he probably should...but he isn't saying retarded ****. Everything he is saying is making Romney back-peddle and overreact. He is frustrating the hell out of Romney and he is doing it with facts.
Man this **** is frustrating... This guy is trying to be the Commander in Chief of our country.
confidence, ha.

Who cares?

Have you seen how Reagan or Clinton beat the incumbent presidents in prior debates?

Majority of the American people don't understand the numbers or the facts, they care about the individuals personality and demeanor during the debates. Especially the 8-10 % of independent voters.

Yeah, I understand and agree with that. Americans are fooled easily, and as sad and unfortunate as it is you are right people will judge them by how well they 'act' like they know what they are talking about.

But I'm not speaking to the general american public, i'm speaking to people in this thread. I can't address everyones views, just yours.
Its just frustrating to see people giving this con-man any type of credit. Of course Barack lies too, every politician does I know...

but the extent of lies, deceit, disrespect, and fraud-like traits that radiate from Mitt Romney's mouth and personality is like one I have never seen before. The fact that he was even givin the GOP nom for republics is amazing to me. He should never have even made it that far.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS - SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
MARGOT ROBBIE
COLE WORLD
Reply
LOS ANGELES LAKERS - SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
MARGOT ROBBIE
COLE WORLD
Reply
post #123 of 53984
Romney comes off as a disrespectful angry jerk.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS / TEAM BOXING / NT KANGZ
Reply
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS / TEAM BOXING / NT KANGZ
Reply
post #124 of 53984

This guy Romney eek.gifmean.giflaugh.gif

post #125 of 53984
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Bowman View Post

Obama won round 2. Romney looks terrible on health care
But demeanor wise I still say Obama don't look good

He shouldnt be terrible about heath care, his plan is the model for the health care act aka obama care

post #126 of 53984
And I ask you Mr. President who was a huge proponent of extending these loans to people who COULDNT Afford them?
post #127 of 53984
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR J XIII View Post

People in here talking like this is a street fight...
Also, it's not about what you say, but the confidence you present in talking??? Are the American people that foolish? mean.gif
Um, yes.
post #128 of 53984
They need a fact checker on site while their debating. Everytime one of them denies anything falsely he puts em on blast. The whole debate is sounding like "you said this" "no I didnt"
post #129 of 53984
mitt don't give a damn about Jim.
instagram.com/balzerj
Rock Chalk Jayhawks, GO KU!
(holidaysmore. . .2001)
Reply
instagram.com/balzerj
Rock Chalk Jayhawks, GO KU!
(holidaysmore. . .2001)
Reply
post #130 of 53984
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL View Post

WHO GIVES A **** how confident Romney is in this debate?
Some of you guys are really giving the man credit because he is being 'assertive' and 'confident' in this debate?
You wanna give him points on demeanor? What about content? He's speaking constant ********. He's lying through the roof on everything he is saying.
He is flip flopping ONCE AGAIN on his tax cut policies. He got called out on it and he got mad. His defense mechanism told him to tell the mediator that studies should be thrown out.
STUDIES. FACTS. Should be thrown out... okay dude, lets throw away facts and just have a presidential campaign about confidence and hope.
This guy is a joke. Obama is stuttering, and yes he doesn't sound as 'confident' as he probably should...but he isn't saying retarded ****. Everything he is saying is making Romney back-peddle and overreact. He is frustrating the hell out of Romney and he is doing it with facts.
Man this **** is frustrating... This guy is trying to be the Commander in Chief of our country.
confidence, ha.

I understand what you're saying. I say the same thing. But you seem to want it one way, when it's the other way.
post #131 of 53984
Check Big Bird's wiki. Apparently he got fired by Romney
post #132 of 53984
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTVOL23 View Post

And I ask you Mr. President who was a huge proponent of extending these loans to people who COULDNT Afford them?

The banks
post #133 of 53984
I think the VP debate is gonna be even more real...Biden won't placate to Ryan respectfully lol
Eagles | Olympique Lyonnais | Arsenal | Sixers | Phillies | Flyers | PITT Panthers
DB The Collective
Reply
Eagles | Olympique Lyonnais | Arsenal | Sixers | Phillies | Flyers | PITT Panthers
DB The Collective
Reply
post #134 of 53984
Obama's demeanor seems fine to me....calm and collected
You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
Reply
You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
Reply
post #135 of 53984

Romney doesn't care. Just running over everything: 

 

 


FGCrash.gif
post #136 of 53984

Obama has all this ammo yet is chillin ...

 

 

Ali rope a dope????

MADE IN DADE
Reply
MADE IN DADE
Reply
post #137 of 53984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21 View Post

Obama's demeanor seems fine to me....calm and collected

Exactly. PRESIDENTIAL.
post #138 of 53984
Quote:
Originally Posted by cguy610 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTVOL23 View Post

And I ask you Mr. President who was a huge proponent of extending these loans to people who COULDNT Afford them?

The banks

BINGO.

 

Obama had NOTHING to do with this.

 

 

A high school kid could have bought a house in 2006. laugh.gif

 

Then this dude wants to repeal any sort of regulation that would prevent this in the first place. Its not perfect, but the bill was tougher BEFORE he had to be shaved down. 

post #139 of 53984

You can literally ask HOW after each of Romney's turns speaking. He's not explaining how he plans to change anything. Just attack, attack, attack.

 

Obama is laid back explaining what he has done, and how it fits into his future plans. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

www.flickr.com/photos/trentd

Reply

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

www.flickr.com/photos/trentd

Reply
post #140 of 53984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21 View Post

Obama's demeanor seems fine to me....calm and collected

yea. people arent realizing that he has no need to be urgent about anything. he's in control. Romney looks like he's in a mad scramble.

also as somebody else said, there should be a ticker stream below the feed showing the facts
post #141 of 53984

Does mitt realize its more to america than just small business, thats all he talks about.. he never say anything about common people

post #142 of 53984

this dude mitt done drank his own kool-aid.

R.I.P. PIMP C

 

#sadboys

 

Reply

R.I.P. PIMP C

 

#sadboys

 

Reply
post #143 of 53984
Romney has nothing to lose. Which is why he comes off like he doesnt care because hes expected to lose. And its been working for him so far.

Obama slowly gettin back his mojo though...
TUMBLR | Instagr.am @decembersown21 | #NTwitter
Reply
TUMBLR | Instagr.am @decembersown21 | #NTwitter
Reply
post #144 of 53984

Ya'll know this is how consultants talk, right? 

 

Just a bunch of buzzwords and empty promises hoping that you can't tell the difference. 

post #145 of 53984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilluminated View Post

this dude mitt done drank his own kool-aid.

Hes unstoppable now
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
laugh.gif
post #146 of 53984
Quote:
Originally Posted by cguy610 View Post

The banks

And who was behind telling the banks to extend these Loans?
it extends back to a discrimination lawsuit against citibank of 186 plantiffs for whom obama was an attorney. Most of whom defaulted or went behind on their loans.
This lead to more and more banks extending these loans because they didnt want to be perceived as discriminatory
post #147 of 53984

Oh...so Mitt Romney's plan is better because some republicans voted for it. LOL laugh.gif

 

 

Does that mean that the plan isn't the same?

post #148 of 53984
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTVOL23 View Post

And who was behind telling the banks to extend these Loans?

The CEO's of the banks that made the big bonuses and golden parachutes?
post #149 of 53984
Mitt can't win this healthcare topic, just fall back man...Barack can hammer him here, he's arguing small semantics on it and speaking in generalities
Eagles | Olympique Lyonnais | Arsenal | Sixers | Phillies | Flyers | PITT Panthers
DB The Collective
Reply
Eagles | Olympique Lyonnais | Arsenal | Sixers | Phillies | Flyers | PITT Panthers
DB The Collective
Reply
post #150 of 53984

Dude is blaming Obama for the lack of bipartisan basis. LOL. laugh.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › ***Official Political Discussion Thread***