***MLB FEET, EQUIPMENT, AND UNIFORMS 2024***NEW THREAD

First the Batterman logo on the back of the jerseys was embroidered and beautiful, and the player name had quality letters and the front script had the same kind of quality we see on new era caps.

then came the first step backwards: batterman logo was now shiny plastic, and the player name and front script went to kiss cut style, no more layered twill...... but the price remained the same, sky high.

Okay, then here come these monstrosities, flat boring plastic batterman logo, even lower quality twill scrips, and the team logos on the sleeve are now flat as a pancake.... and you also put the batterman logo under the neckline/piping on the jersey..
+ the price is now insane.
just an unbelievable degrade over the past 8-9 years!

First the Batterman logo on the back of the jerseys was embroidered and beautiful, and the player name had quality letters and the front script had the same kind of quality we see on new era caps.

then came the first step backwards: batterman logo was now shiny plastic, and the player name and front script went to kiss cut style, no more layered twill...... but the price remained the same, sky high.

Okay, then here come these monstrosities, flat boring plastic batterman logo, even lower quality twill scrips, and the team logos on the sleeve are now flat as a pancake.... and you also put the batterman logo under the neckline/piping on the jersey..
+ the price is now insane.
just an unbelievable degrade over the past 8-9 years!

And they'll try to tell you that shedding ounces off the jersey will make the players perform better too :lol:

I feel bad for those that collect authentic apparel, we are in some weird times. Nike has got to hire some of the dumbest people in the industry to oversee operations and make these decisions.

IMG_6225.jpeg

Zoom Diamond Elite Turfs came in today, All Star CW from last year's release. I remember the Huarache Elite and Griffey cleats released in this CW and I was mad that Nike didn't release a turf version; well, they finally did, basically a year later lol. These are super comfortable but I would go a half size down, they run pretty big. I am really digging this shoe, with a fat forefoot Zoom unit and heel Air-Sole. Definitely will pick up multiple CW's.
1000007872.jpg
1000007873.jpg
1000007874.jpg

Zoom Diamond Elite Turfs came in today, All Star CW from last year's release. I remember the Huarache Elite and Griffey cleats released in this CW and I was mad that Nike didn't release a turf version; well, they finally did, basically a year later lol. These are super comfortable but I would go a half size down, they run pretty big. I am really digging this shoe, with a fat forefoot Zoom unit and heel Air-Sole. Definitely will pick up multiple CW's.
1000007872.jpg
1000007873.jpg
1000007874.jpg
Dang still waiting for the Trout turfs

^, me too! Like we are in spring training and still no sign of em, its crazy.

Other CW came in today, the mesh is iridescent, which you cannot see in the online pics. Pretty nice touch. Now I just need the Force Zoom Trout 9 Turfs to come out!
1000007891.jpg
1000007892.jpg
1000007893.jpg
I wonder if they went back and tweaked the Trout 9’s?

I highly doubt they scrap it; Trout's turfs are a big seller for Nike Baseball; but the no release so far is troubling

Can confirm: The Zoom Diamond Elites are GAS, I got the White/Pink joins. I also got a couple pairs of the Air Diamond Varsitys in white. They are comfy and I found them at Ross for $30

Back
Top Bottom