NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › ***Official Political Discussion Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Official Political Discussion Thread*** - Page 1674

post #50191 of 79494
Thread Starter 
I read all those publications. You have to read EVERYTHING to be informed. And it's good to know what the oppositions talking points are.

I'm sure many liberals here frequent Drudge regularly. But Buzzfeed is just all around terrible. Not a single redeeming quality about their "journalism". They're the breitbart of the left.
post #50192 of 79494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

I read all those publications. You have to read EVERYTHING to be informed. And it's good to know what the oppositions talking points are.

I'm sure many liberals here frequent Drudge regularly. But Buzzfeed is just all around terrible. Not a single redeeming quality about their "journalism". They're the breitbart of the left.

ditto. I read WaPo for 'balance' as well but their coverage of Trump since last year has rapidly devolved into a deplorable witch-hunt.
post #50193 of 79494

post #50194 of 79494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

You have to read EVERYTHING to be informed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime View Post

roll.gif





post #50195 of 79494
Thread Starter 
I'm not seeing the point of your post
...?
post #50196 of 79494
post #50197 of 79494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

I read all those publications. You have to read EVERYTHING to be informed. And it's good to know what the oppositions talking points are.

I'm sure many liberals here frequent Drudge regularly. But Buzzfeed is just all around terrible. Not a single redeeming quality about their "journalism". They're the breitbart of the left.
You're telling this to a guy that takes 4chan's word as fact laugh.gif

And I find the American Conservative to be better than Drudge Report when it comes to opposing viewpoints.
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
post #50198 of 79494
Thread Starter 
Have you ever browsed drudge? Serious question. Because they do not generate news, they simply post links and headlines from all over the internet (including left leaning sites) that champion right wing beliefs. Plus some other miscellaneous stuff that people might find interesting.
post #50199 of 79494
The screenshot came from /pol/...a place where there's currently a thread titled "Death of a Legend" mourning the death sentence for Dylann Roof...describes him as "a ******* hero"

Another thread's topic of discussion is "Jews/Blacks/Muslims: Expel one. Enslave one. Eradicate one."

Another thread is full of people rationalizing their adoration for Hitler

Comparing that to the Washington Post is ridiculous
Break your back. Make you humble.
Reply
Break your back. Make you humble.
Reply
post #50200 of 79494
lol @ save up 6 months salary...

Spoken like a boy who still lives off his parents.
post #50201 of 79494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

Have you ever browsed drudge? Serious question. Because they do not generate news, they simply post links and headlines from all over the internet (including left leaning sites) that champion right wing beliefs. Plus some other miscellaneous stuff that people might find interesting.
Not for many years
I just hated seeing the annoying headlines and getting redirected to various opinion or news articles
Preferred Fox News for such conservative pieces
Irony is that they were called "faux news" back then laugh.gif
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
post #50202 of 79494
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNPHAN View Post

lol @ save up 6 months salary...

Spoken like a boy who still lives off his parents.

What is your issue? Have I personally insulted you in someway on here? Because I don't recall us having a back and forth. You pop in and out of this thread. But when you do it's some personal attack towards me.
post #50203 of 79494
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLVN View Post

The screenshot came from /pol/...a place where there's currently a thread titled "Death of a Legend" mourning the death sentence for Dylann Roof...describes him as "a ******* hero"

Another thread's topic of discussion is "Jews/Blacks/Muslims: Expel one. Enslave one. Eradicate one."

Another thread is full of people rationalizing their adoration for Hitler

Comparing that to the Washington Post is ridiculous


Wonder how many of those threads that teamjordan fool frequents

It all makes sense now
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
post #50204 of 79494
I laugh at things you type. Dont engage me. Just keep typing your hilarious perspective so i can point and laugh at you.

I know its crazy i knew your parents support you, right?
post #50205 of 79494
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLVN View Post

The screenshot came from /pol/...a place where there's currently a thread titled "Death of a Legend" mourning the death sentence for Dylann Roof...describes him as "a ******* hero"

Another thread's topic of discussion is "Jews/Blacks/Muslims: Expel one. Enslave one. Eradicate one."

Another thread is full of people rationalizing their adoration for Hitler

Comparing that to the Washington Post is ridiculous
/pol/ is white supremacist cancer now
Used to be mostly libertarian content until the Trump campaign started becoming mainstream
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
post #50206 of 79494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

Have you ever browsed drudge? Serious question. Because they do not generate news, they simply post links and headlines from all over the internet (including left leaning sites) that champion right wing beliefs. Plus some other miscellaneous stuff that people might find interesting.

No intelligent person frequents that site

I will agree, I am not Buzzfeeds biggest fan either
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
post #50207 of 79494

dflct.gif

post #50208 of 79494
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

Not for many years
I just hated seeing the annoying headlines and getting redirected to various opinion or news articles
Preferred Fox News for such conservative pieces
Irony is that they were called "faux news" back then laugh.gif

Not sure what year that was. But you really should check it out if only for opposition research. If it's happening in the world you can bet Drudge has an article on it. Yes they lean right but like I've always said you have to read everything and in the middle is where you'll find the truth.

Plus the other day I found out Europe was reintroducing an extinct super cow to the wild.Some **** about splitting DNA and implanting the embryos in a regular cow. It was a CNN article. There's interesting stuff on there.
post #50209 of 79494
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNPHAN View Post

I laugh at things you type. Dont engage me. Just keep typing your hilarious perspective so i can point and laugh at you.

I know its crazy i knew your parents support you, right?

That's fine. My parents however, do not support me. I live on my own and pay my way. I've detailed many times my upbringing. I'm just a regular dude born poor and saw how hard work, tenacity, and family support put my family in the upper middle class of in one of the richest counties in the country. They're now divorced and are still able to maintain their lifestyles. I emulate and encourage others to do the same because it is possible. But seeing that you're just a troll I will ignore you.
post #50210 of 79494
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZwildcats View Post

No intelligent person frequents that site

I will agree, I am not Buzzfeeds biggest fan either

Then I hope you also don't frequent the sites it posts links to.
post #50211 of 79494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

That's fine. My parents however, do not support me. I live on my own and pay my way. I've detailed many times my upbringing. I'm just a regular dude born poor and saw how hard work, tenacity, and family support put my family in the upper middle class of in one of the richest counties in the country. They're now divorced and are still able to maintain their lifestyles. I emulate and encourage others to do the same because it is possible. But seeing that you're just a troll I will ignore you.

roll.gif

whatever you say bro

only way you saving up 6 months salary for medical bills is if your daddy is paying your rent

but keep your head up, blood.
post #50212 of 79494
Thread Starter 
This will be the last time I respond to you. The six months salary is for any time off that may happen due to any lost wages due to sick days. Cheers.
post #50213 of 79494


brb emailing CIA new info
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEA18 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLVN View Post

The screenshot came from /pol/...a place where there's currently a thread titled "Death of a Legend" mourning the death sentence for Dylann Roof...describes him as "a ******* hero"

Another thread's topic of discussion is "Jews/Blacks/Muslims: Expel one. Enslave one. Eradicate one."

Another thread is full of people rationalizing their adoration for Hitler

Comparing that to the Washington Post is ridiculous

Wonder how many of those threads that teamjordan fool frequents

It all makes sense now

Why wonder. You could just ask me nicely.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
none of the above

But the butthurt in this thread has been ever-increasing since Nov 8 and it's the only reason i still visit this thread laugh.gif
post #50214 of 79494

It's pointless arguing about the validity of a news story with these people.

 

The Bigot they support constantly lies about stuff he "didn't say" even though you can practically present the evidence that he did. I mean, you can't make this **** up:

 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/265895292191248385

 

Yet:

 

 

This is just one of like a kazillion examples. I mean, the evidence is right there and dude is acting like it flat out isn't.

 

 

In the end, arguing with them amounts to nothing:

 

 


Edited by LeaveMeGlazzies - 1/11/17 at 2:00am
post #50215 of 79494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

This will be the last time I respond to you. The six months salary is for any time off that may happen due to any lost wages due to sick days. Cheers.

lmao i know it's creepy how i know your daddy writes your rent check every month.
post #50216 of 79494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZwildcats View Post

No intelligent person frequents that site

I will agree, I am not Buzzfeeds biggest fan either

Then I hope you also don't frequent the sites it posts links to.

Which sites are those? I haven't been on Buzzfeed for what has to be a couple years now
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
post #50217 of 79494

What kind of pizza are you?

post #50218 of 79494
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZwildcats View Post

Which sites are those? I haven't been on Buzzfeed for what has to be a couple years now

I was referring to Drudge. They link to the guardian, bbc,CNN, Al Jazeera the independent the financial times, nyt,pretty much everything, depending on the subject matter.
post #50219 of 79494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZwildcats View Post

Which sites are those? I haven't been on Buzzfeed for what has to be a couple years now

I was referring to Drudge. They link to the guardian, bbc,CNN, Al Jazeera the independent the financial times, nyt,pretty much everything, depending on the subject matter.

Oh I visit those sites, i don't need the cesspool that is Drudge to direct me there.
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
post #50220 of 79494
Seriously...If Russia said it, it's true.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › ***Official Political Discussion Thread***