NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › ***Official Political Discussion Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Official Political Discussion Thread*** - Page 4

post #91 of 70411

When is Mitttens going to actually unveil his economic plan

post #92 of 70411
Romney's experience being a CEO at Bain and extensive business experience is really helping him in this debate. He's not George W. Bush
post #93 of 70411

romney's talking but he ain't saying ****.. 

 

why would anyone wanna vote for that pompous jerk?

R.I.P. PIMP C

 

#sadboys

 

Reply

R.I.P. PIMP C

 

#sadboys

 

Reply
post #94 of 70411
Mitt is controlling this debate in full force now BARACK IS GONNA GET THAT WORK .Barack has to assert himself dude is cutting him off .I wonder did Romney watch any rap battles lately nerd.gif this is insane dude told the COmptroller what to do the swag of this man is :NThat
post #95 of 70411
haha poor Jim Lehrer...cant get a word in...
post #96 of 70411
Romney is coming off pretty damn well.

BUT, it isn't a popularity/personality contest.
'
Obama is sitting back like someone who knows the facts will speak for themselves, that's why he doesn't see the need to overexert himself being all aggressive. he's just sitting back chilling, deep down he knows there's no way he won't get reelected.
NT's Chill Youtube Playlist (Part II)

Your musical suggestions/contributions welcome: Post Your Favorite Chill Songs
Reply
NT's Chill Youtube Playlist (Part II)

Your musical suggestions/contributions welcome: Post Your Favorite Chill Songs
Reply
post #97 of 70411
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMD View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21 View Post

Its the little things that Obama is doing.. Like nodding his head in agreement when Mitt talks Like hes saying "good point good point" and when he says stuff like "Mitt and I share this view _________"


Stop that dude.. Hes coming off as toooooo open minded ( i use that phrase loosely) and loose.. Man drive home YOUR ideas and sell yourself again.. Not talk about how you guys are similar..
I noticed this. Does he not know that the cameras are on him? 

Obama looks like hes in the wrong instead of being absolute in his stance. 

Yeh he does seem a little apologetic almost...not really being all that assertive
Eagles | Olympique Lyonnais | Arsenal | Sixers | Phillies | Flyers | PITT Panthers
DB The Collective
Reply
Eagles | Olympique Lyonnais | Arsenal | Sixers | Phillies | Flyers | PITT Panthers
DB The Collective
Reply
post #98 of 70411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilluminated View Post

romney's talking but he ain't saying ****.. 

 

why would anyone wanna vote for that pompous jerk?

Bingo.

 

You have to remember. You've got a lawyer vs. a business consultant. 

 

Two COMPLETELY different ways of speaking. 

post #99 of 70411
Romney was going ham...
post #100 of 70411
both of these bums suck
post #101 of 70411
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL View Post

WHO GIVES A **** how confident Romney is in this debate?
Some of you guys are really giving the man credit because he is being 'assertive' and 'confident' in this debate?

You wanna give him points on demeanor? What about content? He's speaking constant ********. He's lying through the roof on everything he is saying.
He is flip flopping ONCE AGAIN on his tax cut policies. He got called out on it and he got mad. His defense mechanism told him to tell the mediator that studies should be thrown out.

STUDIES. FACTS. Should be thrown out... okay dude, lets throw away facts and just have a presidential campaign about confidence and hope.

This guy is a joke. Obama is stuttering, and yes he doesn't sound as 'confident' as he probably should...but he isn't saying retarded ****. Everything he is saying is making Romney back-peddle and overreact. He is frustrating the hell out of Romney and he is doing it with facts.

Man this **** is frustrating... This guy is trying to be the Commander in Chief of our country.

confidence, ha.

 

A debate is not about being right. It's about looking like you're right.

 

Mitt is looking good and Obama is looking diminutive. Obama with his head down, nodding while Mitt is hurling blame at him, doesn't look good.

post #102 of 70411
wait a minute, the US is on the path to becoming Spain? I guess Romney hasnt seen the Spanish women's beach volleyball team. I welcome that change
post #103 of 70411
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL View Post

WHO GIVES A **** how confident Romney is in this debate?
Some of you guys are really giving the man credit because he is being 'assertive' and 'confident' in this debate?
You wanna give him points on demeanor? What about content? He's speaking constant ********. He's lying through the roof on everything he is saying.
He is flip flopping ONCE AGAIN on his tax cut policies. He got called out on it and he got mad. His defense mechanism told him to tell the mediator that studies should be thrown out.
STUDIES. FACTS. Should be thrown out... okay dude, lets throw away facts and just have a presidential campaign about confidence and hope.
This guy is a joke. Obama is stuttering, and yes he doesn't sound as 'confident' as he probably should...but he isn't saying retarded ****. Everything he is saying is making Romney back-peddle and overreact. He is frustrating the hell out of Romney and he is doing it with facts.
Man this **** is frustrating... This guy is trying to be the Commander in Chief of our country.
confidence, ha.

Who cares?

Have you seen how Reagan or Clinton beat the incumbent presidents in prior debates?

Majority of the American people don't understand the numbers or the facts, they care about the individuals personality and demeanor during the debates. Especially the 8-10 % of independent voters.
post #104 of 70411
Mitt Porter is doing good.People fail to realize many elections have been decided based of debate and swagger not off actual facts.Bill Clinton won based off swaggering and beating a weary George Bush Sr ,John F Kennedy won because of his looks,demeanor and swagger. Debates are crucial thats why they are so highly regulated .Please Barack grow a pair and roar out the gate.
post #105 of 70411
Really it seems to be about who is the cooler person

Obama>McCain
Bush > Kerry
Bush > Gore
Clinton> Bush Sr
post #106 of 70411
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyP824 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL View Post

WHO GIVES A **** how confident Romney is in this debate?

Some of you guys are really giving the man credit because he is being 'assertive' and 'confident' in this debate?


You wanna give him points on demeanor? What about content? He's speaking constant ********. He's lying through the roof on everything he is saying.

He is flip flopping ONCE AGAIN on his tax cut policies. He got called out on it and he got mad. His defense mechanism told him to tell the mediator that studies should be thrown out.


STUDIES. FACTS. Should be thrown out... okay dude, lets throw away facts and just have a presidential campaign about confidence and hope.


This guy is a joke. Obama is stuttering, and yes he doesn't sound as 'confident' as he probably should...but he isn't saying retarded ****. Everything he is saying is making Romney back-peddle and overreact. He is frustrating the hell out of Romney and he is doing it with facts.


Man this **** is frustrating... This guy is trying to be the Commander in Chief of our country.


confidence, ha.

A debate is not about being right. It's about looking like you're right.

Mitt is looking good and Obama is looking diminutive. Obama with his head down, nodding while Mitt is hurling blame at him, doesn't look good.
I agree, but it's not like these guys are neck and neck. Obama is the incumbent, he's actually in touch with the issues as opposed to Romney who is just posturing for the public.

Romney HAS to come off more aggressive in this situation. he's been getting **** on left and right in the public eye. Obama chose to take the relaxed, chill approach and he's just letting his facts speak for themselves.

This isn't the same Obama who ran in '08, at this point dude is straight about facts and not about posturing.
NT's Chill Youtube Playlist (Part II)

Your musical suggestions/contributions welcome: Post Your Favorite Chill Songs
Reply
NT's Chill Youtube Playlist (Part II)

Your musical suggestions/contributions welcome: Post Your Favorite Chill Songs
Reply
post #107 of 70411
Quote:
Originally Posted by koncrete kickz View Post

When is Mitttens going to actually unveil his economic plan

This guy's plan completely changes, depending on who he is talking to.
post #108 of 70411
Obamas F'n up not just calling Romney out on lying about this 700bil medicare cut
Team 49ers - Have we hit rock bottom yet?
Team Thanos "Fine...I'll do it myself."
Reply
Team 49ers - Have we hit rock bottom yet?
Team Thanos "Fine...I'll do it myself."
Reply
post #109 of 70411
Obama won round 2. Romney looks terrible on health care

But demeanor wise I still say Obama don't look good
post #110 of 70411

How about somebody answer a yes or no question...with a 'yes' or 'no', and then expound on that, instead of just spewing random unrelated nonsense.

The Oft-ignored Voice of Reason

Reply

The Oft-ignored Voice of Reason

Reply
post #111 of 70411
People in here talking like this is a street fight...

Also, it's not about what you say, but the confidence you present in talking??? Are the American people that foolish? mean.gif
post #112 of 70411

did romney ever answer if he supports the voucher program?

 

dude went off on tangent.

R.I.P. PIMP C

 

#sadboys

 

Reply

R.I.P. PIMP C

 

#sadboys

 

Reply
post #113 of 70411
While Mitt is doing his thing, at times I think he's walking the fine line between being assertive and coming off as condescending and arrogant.

Dude needs to reel it in a touch, IMO. Regardless of what you're saying, people don't want their president to be a dickhead.
post #114 of 70411
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyonBC1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMD View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21 View Post

Its the little things that Obama is doing.. Like nodding his head in agreement when Mitt talks Like hes saying "good point good point" and when he says stuff like "Mitt and I share this view _________"


Stop that dude.. Hes coming off as toooooo open minded ( i use that phrase loosely) and loose.. Man drive home YOUR ideas and sell yourself again.. Not talk about how you guys are similar..
I noticed this. Does he not know that the cameras are on him? 

Obama looks like hes in the wrong instead of being absolute in his stance. 

Yeh he does seem a little apologetic almost...not really being all that assertive

 

I'm thinking it's a two part factor. First, he knows he's ahead in most of the crucial swing states so he doesn't need to deliver any knockouts or one liners and he can afford to lose a state or two in the debate. Secondly, it's a rope-a-dope maneuver to get the GOP & Romney to think they did well in this debate and can relax in the next one.

post #115 of 70411
Romney showing no respect whatsoever towards moderator laugh.gif
post #116 of 70411
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR J XIII View Post

People in here talking like this is a street fight...

Also, it's not about what you say, but the confidence you present in talking??? Are the American people that foolish? mean.gif
Unfortunately yes..
post #117 of 70411
Quote:
Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE View Post

While Mitt is doing his thing, at times I think he's walking the fine line between being assertive and coming off as condescending and arrogant.

Dude needs to reel it in a touch, IMO. Regardless of what you're saying, people don't want their president to be a dickhead.

 

exactly.. no class

R.I.P. PIMP C

 

#sadboys

 

Reply

R.I.P. PIMP C

 

#sadboys

 

Reply
post #118 of 70411

WHOA.

 

Dude is against Dodd-Frank? laugh.gif

post #119 of 70411

if i was Jim Leher i would get up and smack romney across the room

post #120 of 70411
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR J XIII View Post

People in here talking like this is a street fight...
Also, it's not about what you say, but the confidence you present in talking??? Are the American people that foolish? mean.gif
Yes the american public is that foolish you dont remember the last election of the past 40 years son.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › ***Official Political Discussion Thread***