NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Air Jordan 1 Mid -- UNC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Air Jordan 1 Mid -- UNC - Page 2

post #31 of 304
did these release yet
post #32 of 304
I thought they came out next month.
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #33 of 304
I thought they came out next month.
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #34 of 304
Finish Line said they're not getting them, Eastbay doesn't know if/when they're getting them, City Sole dropped them today for $90, and a local shoe store in my area has them in stock but said they don't know when the release date is so they can't sell them yet...wonder why this release is so secretive?
post #35 of 304
Will copp just cause I'm from NC
UNC TAR HEELS--CHARLOTTE HORNETS--CAROLINA PANTHERS!
SUPPORT BREAST CANCER AWARENESS / SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
"Add me on PSN: MacTastic4167"
Reply
UNC TAR HEELS--CHARLOTTE HORNETS--CAROLINA PANTHERS!
SUPPORT BREAST CANCER AWARENESS / SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
"Add me on PSN: MacTastic4167"
Reply
post #36 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazorp2134 View Post

Finish Line said they're not getting them, Eastbay doesn't know if/when they're getting them, City Sole dropped them today for $90, and a local shoe store in my area has them in stock but said they don't know when the release date is so they can't sell them yet...wonder why this release is so secretive?

I'm wondering the same thing.  Can anyone shed some light?

post #37 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD26 View Post

I'm wondering the same thing.  Can anyone shed some light?

The Nike Store in my local mall had them Saturday and even sold out in my size already. I went back up there today for some new beaters and saw the UNC still there.

post #38 of 304
I need theses anyone know when they dropping? I haven't been in a shoe store since Knicks ones still got my mouth feeling salty abut those haha.
post #39 of 304
these have been out for a few days i believe, been out at my mall for a little while atleast
Refs:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees,Bredren2190,BIII, texasboylaw, LuckyBomB1346, Xrookie23, XimTHATdude, HOOPSboy, tvanterpool, kicksologist23, S0rtega2, ultimate disposal, Champ1on23, dbjordan23, king93,...
Reply
Refs:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees,Bredren2190,BIII, texasboylaw, LuckyBomB1346, Xrookie23, XimTHATdude, HOOPSboy, tvanterpool, kicksologist23, S0rtega2, ultimate disposal, Champ1on23, dbjordan23, king93,...
Reply
post #40 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowBeenTrite View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD26 View Post

I'm wondering the same thing.  Can anyone shed some light?

The Nike Store in my local mall had them Saturday and even sold out in my size already. I went back up there today for some new beaters and saw the UNC still there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313 View Post

these have been out for a few days i believe, been out at my mall for a little while atleast

Where are y'all located and what stores at the mall are selling them?
I can't find anywhere in Houston that is selling them.
post #41 of 304
im in Tampa and everyone had them... sitting
Refs:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees,Bredren2190,BIII, texasboylaw, LuckyBomB1346, Xrookie23, XimTHATdude, HOOPSboy, tvanterpool, kicksologist23, S0rtega2, ultimate disposal, Champ1on23, dbjordan23, king93,...
Reply
Refs:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees,Bredren2190,BIII, texasboylaw, LuckyBomB1346, Xrookie23, XimTHATdude, HOOPSboy, tvanterpool, kicksologist23, S0rtega2, ultimate disposal, Champ1on23, dbjordan23, king93,...
Reply
post #42 of 304
need these but hadn't seen them in houston either
post #43 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes View Post

These being PHATS really hurt my feelings...
post #44 of 304
and mids as well make it a no go for me
Refs:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees,Bredren2190,BIII, texasboylaw, LuckyBomB1346, Xrookie23, XimTHATdude, HOOPSboy, tvanterpool, kicksologist23, S0rtega2, ultimate disposal, Champ1on23, dbjordan23, king93,...
Reply
Refs:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees,Bredren2190,BIII, texasboylaw, LuckyBomB1346, Xrookie23, XimTHATdude, HOOPSboy, tvanterpool, kicksologist23, S0rtega2, ultimate disposal, Champ1on23, dbjordan23, king93,...
Reply
post #45 of 304
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
post #46 of 304


...why?

post #47 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazorp2134 View Post


...why?

 

Because Hoyas colorways = pimp.gif

I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
post #48 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles View Post

Because Hoyas colorways = pimp.gif

Yeah but this thread is for the UNC colorway, so I don't really see how you posting a link to a completely different shoe is helpful or relevant for that matter.
post #49 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazorp2134 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles View Post

Because Hoyas colorways = pimp.gif

Yeah but this thread is for the UNC colorway, so I don't really see how you posting a link to a completely different shoe is helpful or relevant for that matter.

Because making a new thread for the same shoe in a different color is pointless.





End of discussion.
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
post #50 of 304

Anyone have any experience with CitySole? Might just order from them...

post #51 of 304

what does phat mean some guy said leather some other said padding but i see no extra padding or phat tongue and the leather looks the same as all other releases lately

post #52 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeloGreen View Post

what does phat mean some guy said leather some other said padding but i see no extra padding or phat tongue and the leather looks the same as all other releases lately

They are padded like the Nike SBs

Thick padding on the inside and on the inner side of the tongue
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
post #53 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles View Post


Because making a new thread for the same shoe in a different color is pointless.





End of discussion.


usrs?

 

So last year when 10 pairs of IXs came out, they all should have been in the same thread? What about all the IVs from last year?

 

Your argument is invalid, sir. Adding a dumb .gif doesn't make it a legit rebuttal.

post #54 of 304

ohh so why dont ppl like that i love sbs and 1s always reminded me of dunks but yea anyway this doesnt say phat so it doesnt have all that right?

post #55 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazorp2134 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles View Post

Because making a new thread for the same shoe in a different color is pointless.







End of discussion.


usrs?

So last year when 10 pairs of IXs came out, they all should have been in the same thread? What about all the IVs from last year?

Your argument is invalid, sir. Adding a dumb .gif doesn't make it a legit rebuttal.

Completely different. Xi's are major releases, there are absolutely zero damns given about a phat release. People post different releases all the time on every thread. Get over it, when you have been on the site longer you will see.

2h6zyvm.gif

There's a gif for ya
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
post #56 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeloGreen View Post

ohh so why dont ppl like that i love sbs and 1s always reminded me of dunks but yea anyway this doesnt say phat so it doesnt have all that right?

The thing is about phats is that they are terrible quality. I've owned a pair, they are terrible. And online releases don't always say phat on it, it's hard to tell sometimes.
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
post #57 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles View Post


Completely different. Xi's are major releases, there are absolutely zero damns given about a phat release. People post different releases all the time on every thread. Get over it, when you have been on the site longer you will see.

2h6zyvm.gif

There's a gif for ya


Yeah you're right man...5 months of tenure under your belt definitely gives you some credibility around here.

 

lol'd

post #58 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazorp2134 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles View Post

Completely different. Xi's are major releases, there are absolutely zero damns given about a phat release. People post different releases all the time on every thread. Get over it, when you have been on the site longer you will see.

2h6zyvm.gif


There's a gif for ya


Yeah you're right man...5 months of tenure under your belt definitely gives you some credibility around here.

lol'd

Compared to your 1/2 a month? A lot goes on in a month on NT.

I've grown tired of you, this discussion is over.
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
post #59 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles View Post


Compared to your 1/2 a month? A lot goes on in a month on NT.

I've grown tired of you, this discussion is over.


;)

post #60 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles View Post

Because Hoyas colorways = pimp.gif

I appreciate the post.. I was comin' in here to ask about the Hoya's tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Air Jordan 1 Mid -- UNC